Picture of Gillian Pregnant

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
after days of stalking Gillian Anderson, i finally got a picture of her!

post-569-1155442176_thumb.jpg

It's amazing how some of these super beautiful stars can look like the housewife next door when you catch them without makeup and wardrobe. I just saw a picture of Brittany Spears the other day, maybe even here, where she looked like a trailer park mom. I always love to pick up those rag magazines, at the grocery store in the checkout isle, that show the candid shots of stars without makeup and in outfits that show that they are in pretty sad condition. I have always loved Barbara Striesand, but I can't get one picture I saw of her out of my head. She looks like a 70 year old bag lady. Poor Babs, but she still has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
after days of stalking Gillian Anderson, i finally got a picture of her!

post-569-1155442176_thumb.jpg

OUCH!!! Coulda done without that one... :wtf:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
OUCH!!! Coulda done without that one... :wtf:

L@the, do you realize that you stopped posting last night at post #666. What are we to think of that :gehenna: ?

L@the, do you realize that you stopped posting last night at post #666. What are we to think of that :gehenna: ?

Heh heh..., yeah I know :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
She still looks hotter than 99% of the women.

Actually, it looks like they deliberately tried for the least flattering moment to take a picture and it looks like they published it because it was such a bad picture, relative to her usual pictures of course. She probably did look more beautiful than 99% of women that day, but because it was such a bad picture, I would say she looks hotter than only about 40% of women in that shot. :oneeyedwinK

Actually, it looks like they deliberately tried for the least flattering moment to take a picture and it looks like they published it because it was such a bad picture, relative to her usual pictures of course. She probably did look more beautiful than 99% of women that day, but because it was such a bad picture, I would say she looks hotter than only about 40% of women in that shot. :oneeyedwinK

Yes, well said; I think the 'journalist' people that get these shots figure that's what we REALLY wanna see... Well, I have news for them... :yes:

As a side thought, you know what REALLY pisses me off!!!? It's when some REAL hot babe does a spread for Playboy and they usually are SO damn skinny and skanky looking it always ruins it. Case in point, Drew Barrymore. GORGEOUS girl, particularly at the time of her 'spread'... (cough...) I mean I have some films with her that will make you lose consciousness..., I promise you. And this spread comes out in Playboy and she is SO damn skinny it made her look gross!

I HATE, HATE, HATE what hollywood and such does to these women. So MANY start off absolutely GORGEOUS and in time they ALWAYS (if successful) turn out these skinny, rail-thin gross things. DAMN I hate that. Some examples:

Sarah Michelle Gellar -- (PERFECT example) Notice in early pictures how CURVY she was...? NOT any more.

Charlize Theron -- Did you see how HOT she was in The Devil's Advocate...? Not any more.

Ashley Judd -- Same damn thing, but not quite as extreme.

And On, and ON, and ON...

DAMN I hate that!!! :angry:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yes, well said; I think the 'journalist' people that get these shots figure that's what we REALLY wanna see... Well, I have news for them... :yes:

As a side thought, you know what REALLY pisses me off!!!? It's when some REAL hot babe does a spread for Playboy and they usually are SO damn skinny and skanky looking it always ruins it. Case in point, Drew Barrymore. GORGEOUS girl, particularly at the time of her 'spread'... (cough...) I mean I have some films with her that will make you lose consciousness..., I promise you. And this spread comes out in Playboy and she is SO damn skinny it made her look gross!

I HATE, HATE, HATE what hollywood and such does to these women. So MANY start off absolutely GORGEOUS and in time they ALWAYS (if successful) turn out these skinny, rail-thin gross things. DAMN I hate that. Some examples:

Sarah Michelle Gellar -- (PERFECT example) Notice in early pictures how CURVY she was...? NOT any more.

Charlize Theron -- Did you see how HOT she was in The Devil's Advocate...? Not any more.

Ashley Judd -- Same damn thing, but not quite as extreme.

And On, and ON, and ON...

DAMN I hate that!!! :angry:

Yes, it is a real shame, and I don't know just who it is that thinks guys like stick women. I like a nice plump woman myself, or at least normal looking, like she eats actual meals. The latest casualty that I have heard of is Anna Kournakova (sp?). From what I hear, this beautiful, athletic, goddess has gone Hollywood and turned into a Hollywood waif. Another example, although she was always fairly thin is Lara Flynn Boyle. She has become a total stick woman. I always cringe when I see this, and there are many examples of it, although none come to mind right now. As you say, Sarah Michelle Gellar is a good example. I can't say I have seen this from Ashley Judd yet, but I haven't seen her lately. She has always been plenty thin, and it is a real shame if she has turned into a skeleton woman too.