Hi there!

Hi there!

Well, I've been here for awhile and finally I've decided to introduce myself. :) Millennium is one of my favorite shows ever (The X-Files is No. 1, though). It caught my attention with its dark style, great acting, clever writing and outstanding directing. I think Pilot is my favorite episode and Frank Black, Catherine and Emma Hollis are my favorite characters. Well, what else? I'm a big fan of other Ten Thirteen shows and Morgan & Wong shows and movies. Sorry for my English, I know sometimes it sucks. :)

Hi there!

Well, I've been here for awhile and finally I've decided to introduce myself. :) Millennium is one of my favorite shows ever (The X-Files is No. 1, though). It caught my attention with its dark style, great acting, clever writing and outstanding directing. I think Pilot is my favorite episode and Frank Black, Catherine and Emma Hollis are my favorite characters. Well, what else? I'm a big fan of other Ten Thirteen shows and Morgan & Wong shows and movies. Sorry for my English, I know sometimes it sucks. :)

Blackoil...great to have you here...we look forward to your posts....

4th Horseman...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hi there!

Welcome Blackoil, I have enjoyed your posts thus far. We have a lot in common, as we are both great fans of Millennium and X-files, although I think Millennium edges out X-files with me. I am also a big fan of Morgan and Wong. By the way, I think your English is actually pretty darn good. Are you from another country?

Hi! Sorry for late answer, I couldn't get online because I was trying to open tiwwa.info. :) Thank you all for your greetings.

Welcome Blackoil, I have enjoyed your posts thus far. We have a lot in common, as we are both great fans of Millennium and X-files, although I think Millennium edges out X-files with me. I am also a big fan of Morgan and Wong.

Well, you know I watched many shows and I realized just one thing: The X-Files and Millennium are really the best shows ever. :) But right now I'm obsessed with Harsh realm, such a great tv-series...

By the way, I think your English is actually pretty darn good. Are you from another country?

Thanks. Well, sometimes my English is good and sometimes is bad, you'll see it. ;) And yeah, I'm from another country, Russia. :) The X-Files was a really huge hit here, but unfortunately Millennium couldn't gather its audience so they aired only 2 seasons, such a shame. :( Well, thanks to the magic of DVD: I can watch my favorite show anytime I want. :)

Edited by Blackoil
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hi! Sorry for late answer, I couldn't get online because I was trying to open tiwwa.info. :) Thank you all for your greetings.

Well, you know I watched many shows and I realized just one thing: The X-Files and Millennium are really the best shows ever. :) But right now I'm obsessed with Harsh realm, such a great tv-series...

Thanks. Well, sometimes my English is good and sometimes is bad, you'll see it. ;) And yeah, I'm from another country, Russia. :) The X-Files was a really huge hit here, but unfortunately Millennium couldn't gather its audience so they aired only 2 seasons, such a shame. :( Well, thanks to the magic of DVD: I can watch my favorite show anytime I want. :)

Yes, I agree, Millennium and X-files are still number one and number two on my list of favorites. Unfortunately, Harsh Realm never really caught on with me, and then it was gone, so I never had a chance to give it another try. I think I only watched one episode. One of these days I'm going to have to get the DVDs, and watch it all the way through. By the way, I never would have guessed you were from Russia based on your writing skills. Your English is much better than a lot of what I read on various message boards from people who live in the U.S. :yes:

Yes, I agree, Millennium and X-files are still number one and number two on my list of favorites. Unfortunately, Harsh Realm never really caught on with me, and then it was gone, so I never had a chance to give it another try. I think I only watched one episode. One of these days I'm going to have to get the DVDs, and watch it all the way through.

I didn't get it the first time I watched it, but you know it really has grown on me, and now I can tell you that Harsh Realm is definitely one of my favorite tv-shows. I think you should really give it another try someday. :)

By the way, I never would have guessed you were from Russia based on your writing skills. Your English is much better than a lot of what I read on various message boards from people who live in the U.S.

I think my teacher would be shocked to hear these words, LOL. Thanks. :)