Borrowed Time & Zentropa

Rate this topic

Guest pentak

That's true, it is announced in "PPTaD". Costume and action are enough to give it away in "Borrowed Time" though, but the cast list makes sure.

hmmm...that's true. Talking about the costume, early on taday i was watching "Antipas", it appered to me that what the male form of Lucy Butler wears is actually quite similar to Samiel...is it just a coincidence or?

• 8 months later...
Guest knightvalinn

Let's not also forget about the ' angel ' who shows up in ' Midnight Of The Century' to have that nice conversation with Frank in the graveyard of the church where the Nativity Play is going on. It would seem that Frank Black indeed had a ' Guide' or an ' Angel ' or whatever at his side. Given everything that happens to him over the course of the series, a normal human would have checked out long ago, physically, or mentally :helpme::death::wtf: The only other character I know of that had as many trials as Frank was Job, and I'm sure that someone along the way has made that allusion already. The only thing was, In Frank Black's world, Angels didn't come to him looking like Roma Downey with their own personal highlight light :alien::kickin::praying: