New Kid In Town

Guest BennyTheDog

Guest BennyTheDog

Just joined this message forum and i am impressed. A Friend of mine known as Joe M talked me into joining. He got me hooked on MilleniuM. I am glad to be a part of this community

Guest Moriarty
Just joined this message forum and i am impressed. A Friend of mine known as Joe M talked me into joining. He got me hooked on MilleniuM. I am glad to be a part of this community

Be welcome Benny! I am sure that you will have a grat time here. :kickin:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Unfortunately, Joe has been known to get people hooked on a great many things, such as cuban cigars, so count yourself lucky that Millennium and this message board are the only influences he has had on you. :oneeyedwinK On a serious note, welcome to the community. They have really done a great job with this forum and are always updating and improving things. I have also found it to be a great place to come to have some of the more brainy types explain some of the abstract and complex aspects of several episodes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Winter Knight

Hello!

My name is John from Alaska. Im new to the board and just saw there will be a virtual season starting next year. I have no idea what that means LOL Could someone fill me in on this? It is a podcast? Online script?

Its good to be here!

Welcome to TIWWA! Great member name by the way! :notworthy:
Edited by Winter Knight
  • Elders (Admins)

Welcome to This is who we are - the perfect hangout for the Millennium fan!

I'd love to visit Alaska one day - it looks beautiful. Be sure to place a pin on our Member Map to show us where you are (and how far you are from me in the UK)!

The Virtual Season 5 has been written by some of most active and knowledgeable forum members as quality fan fiction, a sequel to the Virtual 4th Season which 'aired' on the Internet years ago. I thought we were hosting it when it was finished but it now seems it's going to be published on a fan fiction website. It's due to be 'aired' one episode at a time commencing January 2007 as per the press release announcement posted yesterday.

We have Virtual Season forums for Season 4 and 5 here. You can view and download S4 here.