Favourite Episode

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Favourite Episode  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest ZeusFaber

Same here. Lots of things seemed to be entirely in the heads of Paul and Kolchak, including the apparition of Perri towards the end.

And yet, something killed those people, and somehow Paul managed to die at the end of the episode. How? I have no idea. I think the episode is a little too ambiguous at this point, but like I said before, I'll have to watch it again at some point.

• 3 years later...

I really had high hopes for this show, thinking that a thriller type show would have been a nice alternative to the increase in "Reality" shows. Maybe people had their fill of thriller shows with Lost.

This show is dark! Is ascendent another unproduced episode?

I voted for "The 5 people." I remember watching intently at the end when there seemed to be nothing to stop Kolchak from killing Gabrielle's character. The music was intense! Malum would probably be my next choice. Frank Spotnitz's mythology which came to light in Source/Sea was interesting, but did seem like a bit of a stretch. If I recall, there was a vaguely similar episode to Burning Man in the original series. "What's the Frequency" started out with the "stereotypical" psychotic, but got me deep enough that I wasn't sure if it was going to go a evil or supernatural way, ala Millennium. Even the pilot was good. It definitely followed the X-Files format where the less you see, the more it scares you.

:rock2: