Bionic Woman series remake

Rate this topic

wolvesevolve

I only heard about this recently....that 1) there is a remake to premiere soon on Sci-Fi channel of the Bionic Woman and 2) Glenn Morgan is attached.

Does anyone know if Morgan a producer, writer, writer/producer? Has anyone seen previews or know anymore about the new series?

I only heard about this recently....that 1) there is a remake to premiere soon on Sci-Fi channel of the Bionic Woman and 2) Glenn Morgan is attached.

Does anyone know if Morgan a producer, writer, writer/producer? Has anyone seen previews or know anymore about the new series?

the series will be seen on NBC here in the states-

Glen Morgan is executive producer

This series is also being filmed in Vancouver, the buzz on this series is that its awful

• Elders (Admins)

I didn't know Glen Morgan was working on this show, but when I found out who Jamie Sommers was going to be played by and how they had even changed the nature of her accident from a parachute jump to a car accident, I wasn't that impressed.

I'll give it a shot now though!

Guest ZeusFaber

It should be noted that Glen Morgan is just one of several Executive Producers on this show, and that David Eick (Battlestar Galactica, Hercules) is the one in the driving seat.