hello from canada

Guest axelson

Guest axelson

hello everyone!!!!

4 days ago i bought the first season of millenium and i was watching the first disc and in the chapter of the judge, the person who offer a new job to frank it was the devil... right?

cheers!!! :yes:

hello everyone!!!!

4 days ago i bought the first season of millenium and i was watching the first disc and in the chapter of the judge, the person who offer a new job to frank it was the devil... right?

cheers!!! :yes:

welcome to our community

i believe the judge was one of the minions that is a part of Legion

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to our Millennium forums!

If you are new to Millennium, you'll learn more about the 'Legion' supernatural element or mythology within Millennium as you go on, so I don't want to spoil anything for you. Essentially The Judge was a person representing Satan/The Devil and is one of many characters with this in mind. The term Legion was adopted by fans to describe this range of the most evil characters who had this purpose, based on the comments by The Judge although it was never refered to as Legion again on screen.

Enjoy the board! :ouro:

• 1 month later...