Gillian Kisses Letterman

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Dont know why i am still so smitten with Gillian Anderson

well heres the clip Anderson Kisses Letterman

I am still smitten myself. I think it's just hard to get her out of your system after falling in love with her for 9 years on XF. I think she character of Scully helped as well, as she was always so wholesome and classy and exuded moral integrity throughout the show. I have seen her in a few films, but never really seen her stray too far outside these standards, with the exception of "The Mighty", and of course, her early role in "The Turning", which has a naughty scene with her topless. I rented "The Turning" many years ago, and it's funny how the marketing has changed. When I rented it, the box included no mention of Gillian Anderson. However, with all the fame of the X-files, now the cover of the movie shows her name in big letters and shows her starting to take her top off, which is probably the reason about 95% of the sales. As I remember, the film itself was mediocre at best, and Gillian had a very small role.

But, in getting back to the feelings of smittenness, her pretty blue eyes, full lips, and taught firm body don't hurt matters either.