XF2 on Imdb

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt
i wonder if this is new, i have never seen this before till now?

XF2

Well, it's dated August 9 so I'd guess it's probably a new listing, especially since there's virtually no information except the details you'd expect.

Guest ZeusFaber

Various listing have cropped up at IMDb over the years for TXF2. It' in an almost constant state of getting posted, taken down, reposted, etc. That's what you get for having an open resource where anyone can randomly contribute.

This latest incarnation is particularly poor though, since it even gets the projected writing credits wrong (it lists Frank Spotnitz as writing the screenplay alone, with Chris Carter assisting on the story, the oppose of the case for the first film, while it's currently assumed that the pair are collaborating on the script together this time).

Guest betweenthelines
Have you read some of the topics on that XF2 IMDB board? Kill me now...

My favorite topic: "2 hours of Diana Fowley nekkid". The people getting all worked up about it is what makes the topic excellent. Obvioiusly it was started as a joke.

*waits for someone to explain why naked Fowley would be a good idea for the sequel*

Edited by betweenthelines

My favorite topic: "2 hours of Diana Fowley nekkid". The people getting all worked up about it is what makes the topic excellent. Obvioiusly it was started as a joke.

*waits for someone to explain why naked Fowley would be a good idea for the sequel*

if you want to see Diana Fowley nekked check out the movie "Door in The Floor" and "Full Body Massage". This is what i have been told

Guest lonegungrrly1121

hmm. Part of me hopes XF2 is true, part of me doesn't... I guess only time will tell.

However I read in the papers about a week ago that Gillian turned down a great lead role in a film because it clashed with her XF2 timetable....

I'm just miffed theres currently no word on

Robert Patrick

Mitch Pileggi

Annabeth Gish etc etc being involved in this at all.

Edited by lonegungrrly1121