A Message from Falujah

Rate this topic

Guest David Marks

Guest David Marks

Hi Guys

I have noticed that this Lance gem is missing from the Wikipedia site and many others

Daniel Crane is an American civil engineer who, nearing the end of a three month stint trying to help rebuild war torn Iraq, is intoxicated by the exotic people and surrounds. On the morning of his last day in Fallujah he stays for "One more cup of habibi". This is all it takes for Daniel to find himself beaten and alone, a hostage in the drama of war. As hope of living fades, he is left with one last wish, to tell his wife how much he really loves her. Lance Henriksen delivers a heart wrenching performance as Daniel Crane, taking the viewer on a deeply personal journey of heartfelt desire. A Message From Fallujah puts aside the politics and rationalisation of war, to show that in the end, it doesn't matter in what name the violence is committed. For the dead, the homeless and the orphans, the effect is still the same.

Lance gave his time and his Christmas holiday to appear in the film and from the clips I have scene he is fantastic in it!!

Anybody else seen the whole film or who knows of it, would be interesting to hear your views

link to site here www.mefeedia.com in film "Shorts"

:notworthy:

• 10 months later...
Guest Yatanis

Thank you so much for the link!!! :notworthy:

I've search for this short movie for ages! This clip and trailer are amazing! Lance's performance incredible, as always.

Unfortunally, iTunes not avaliable there...