Mark Snow to Compose New X-File Movie?

Rate this topic

This is not yet official, but a special source (a personal friend of Mark Snow), revealed to XFU that Mark Snow is going to compose the score of the second X-Files movie.

It was really predictable (because, XF music belongs to Mark Snow! who else could compose it?! ;) but it's still nice to have the confirmation, although it's not yet official, as I said before.

Please cite XFU if you want to report this info.....................

this info i found was taken from xfilesultimate.com

Guest Moriarty
This is not yet official, but a special source (a personal friend of Mark Snow), revealed to XFU that Mark Snow is going to compose the score of the second X-Files movie.

It was really predictable (because, XF music belongs to Mark Snow! who else could compose it?! ;) but it's still nice to have the confirmation, although it's not yet official, as I said before.

Please cite XFU if you want to report this info.....................

this info i found was taken from xfilesultimate.com

Thanks for the info Joe. And thanks for the link also. A great XF-site.

M.

To me, this is really important. To see why this is so you can consider the Bond films going from John Barry (Prendergast) to David Arnold. It isn't the same ingredients. Still, I certainly like Daniel Craig in any of his films and am most satisfied with his work as Bond. I think he is the best since Sean Connery - but we are talking about music. We see how difficult it was to replace Connery or Barry and it would hold for Mr. Snow.

I agree with you that XF music belongs to Mark Snow! I would much rather hear his work that I have appreciated so very much than find it farmed out to an intruder. It is the same for the characters/actors. Doug Hutchison was an exception but I prefer continuity.

Please keep us informed. It is good news.