Lance Henriksen DVD Updates

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Some of Lance Henriksen's latest projects are making their way to DVD. Thanks to regular contributor Asgeir Bjorlo for sharing the following release dates:

Bone Dry featuring Lance with Luke Goss will be available on February 26th 2008, on Region 1 US DVD format.

Pistol Whipped staring Lance Henriksen and Steven Seagal will be available on March 4th 2008, again on Region 1.

Source: Lance Henriksen Magic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Some of Lance Henriksen's latest projects are making their way to DVD. Thanks to regular contributor Asgeir Bjorlo for sharing the following release dates:

Bone Dry featuring Lance with Luke Goss will be available on February 26th 2008, on Region 1 US DVD format.

Pistol Whipped staring Lance Henriksen and Steven Seagal will be available on March 4th 2008, again on Region 1.

Source: Lance Henriksen Magic

Finally!! Bone Dry really looks great and I will be renting it as soon as it hits the shelves. Haven't heard of the other one, but the name Steven Seagal gives me reservations. I have always admired his martial arts abilities, but he hasn't been piling up the great films lately. When I think about Pistol Whipped, a movie like "Stone Cold" comes to mind, and I wasn't a big fan of that one, even with Lance.

• Elders (Admins)

Yes, I'm looking forward to Bone Dry too! I hope Lance makes Luke Goss pay in style for those awful Bros songs he made in th '80's!

"When.. will I? Will I be famous?"

"When Lanceman straps me naked to a big cactus in the middle of the desert!"

Payback time Goss!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yes, I'm looking forward to Bone Dry too! I hope Lance makes Luke Goss pay in style for those awful Bros songs he made in th '80's!

"When.. will I? Will I be famous?"

"When Lanceman straps me naked to a big cactus in the middle of the desert!"

Payback time Goss!

LOL, I see that Luke is from the U.K., and maybe the U.S. was spared the "Bros" music, because I don't remember hearing about them. Maybe they were the U.K.'s version of Hanson :puke: If so, payback is indeed in order.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lilblackgirl

I've seen both now.

Watched Bone Dry yesterday and i gotta say that i was impressed. I was afraid it was going to the be the typical B-movie fare that Lance has settled back into in recent years, but it was pretty decent little film. Lance displayed a lot of the great facial expressions that we've come to love along with some over the top remarks, but it was good to get that "frank black" feeling back again. It's a good saturday afternoon rental.

Pistol Whipped might as well have just not really had Lance in it. He was only in 3 or 4 very short scenes and displayed very little in the way of effort or talent. For a Segal movie, it was one of the better ones in the last few years, but the Lance role was mailed in.