Is the circle broken?

Guest squire

Hello to all...there are 1763 days left...

Is the circle broken? All that is inside and outside the circle must balance...without balance...without equilibrium...there is - unrest, chaos, disharmony.

How shall we re-establish the balance?

Was the "cold war" a balance or just one of the seals? and no...I don't mean the one's we visit a Sea parks!

I ask questions because I think the forum has much to share...because...this is who we are!

On a darker note...."how long must we wait?"

Thoughts to ponder

All input is welcome and thank you all for your input from my last post...you have all educated me well.

Kind Regards,

Squire

Guest Laurent.

From a physicist point of view:

“CHAOS often breeds life when ORDER breeds habit ”

Henry Brooks Adams 1838-1918

But honestly, what is your idea of a world at equilibrium? At what times in history have we been at rest?

Hello to all...there are 1763 days left...

Is the circle broken? All that is inside and outside the circle must balance...without balance...without equilibrium...there is - unrest, chaos, disharmony.

How shall we re-establish the balance?

Was the "cold war" a balance or just one of the seals? and no...I don't mean the one's we visit a Sea parks!

I ask questions because I think the forum has much to share...because...this is who we are!

On a darker note...."how long must we wait?"

Thoughts to ponder

All input is welcome and thank you all for your input from my last post...you have all educated me well.

Kind Regards,

Squire

We balance by standing guard on the fence every minute of every day, never letting our guard down. By being ever-vigilant against the monsters that walk amongst us on two feet, against whatever or whomever threatens the light. Lock and load, front sight focus, remember the face of your father and remember that the battle against evil and is just that, a battle, with no gurantee of winning or losing. The side you choose is what marks your path, the side you choose is what you see when you sleep, what you see when you close your eyes......This is who we are......Semper Paratus.