What's your favorite real, or even fictional X-Files conspiracy theory ?

Rate this topic

Guest GBaxter

Guest GBaxter

What are your favorite real (if you personally reckon it is and please elaborate) or

even fictional (as in something you've just made up, but is humorously witty)

X-Files conspiracy theory or theories (whatever your serious or humorous definition

of that is) ?

I love the one about the royal family of England all being reptilian aliens. Here is a good overview:

https://www.reptoids.ne1.net/

Many conspiracy pages refer to these reptile aliens, and they are often tied to Illumnatti lore as well. I've even read "eye witness accounts" on web pages that have these world leaders eating children at their unmasked parties.

On the other hand, I do literally believe in evil demons, and these reptilians could fit that role nicely.

I loved the one we once discussed here about the Denver International Airport.

Of course my alien reptiles are mentioned in your article!

"David Icke, for example, has written twenty books in his quest to prove that the world is controlled by an elite group of reptilian aliens known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, whose ranks include George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, the Jews and Kris Kristofferson. In various writings, lectures and interviews, he has long argued that DIA is one of many home bases for the otherworldly creatures, a fact revealed in the lizard/alien-faced military figure shown in Tanguma's murals.

"Denver is scheduled to be the Western headquarters of the US New World Order during martial law take over," Icke wrote in his 1999 book, The Biggest Secret. "Other contacts who have been underground at the Denver Airport claim that there are large numbers of human slaves, many of them children, working there under the control of the reptilians." "

Wow, the children are slaves here not food? ha!

I live 30 minutes from DIA. I can attest to the ugly art. The airport is very clean and easy to get through though.

The baggage system was abandoned, so there is room under the airport for something else, ha! The Super Rich tend to live and play up in the mountains though. I would think their underground survival place would be up there and the airport is a detainment center for us low-lifes. I remember reading that the train system (runs underground) messed up a few years ago and people had to walk to the terminals. I wonder if any of those people saw anything strange?