Digital Spy review slams X-Files: I Want To Believe

Rate this topic

Thanks for sharing Graham

Well that's less of a review and shades more of an execution. I confess that Friday's the night for me but my expectation is markedly less that what it was. A cockney acquaintance of mine who works for Odean 'text' me after he saw the staff preview and he said 'well the popcorn's nice' so I guess I shall ask for little from the movie in order to save disappointment.

Best wishes,

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Eth,

Yes I know what you mean! I'm thinking of going to see it tomorrow if I can get tickets and whilst some of the things in that review concerned me (about scenes being cut) I'm keeping an open mind and trying not to let the hype and expectations get the better of me!

Someone posted some concern about the movie being post production and CC apparently leaving it to go and make Fencewalker, with the comments about the editing, I'm wondering if that concern was spot on. I'd like to think scenes if effected in such a way, were down to the editors and not Frank Spotnitz's writing.

Gra

Guest Laurent.

I believe some scenes were cut strangely mostly to fit in the PG-13 standard. But it did not bother me at all while watching the film.. I'm not that much into gore anyway, my imagination is just fine! :fool: