Peter Watts Jacket?

Rate this topic

Guest Watts

Hi, I'm new here but I've been a fan since the very first episode originally aired.

I've been looking for Peter's jacket that he wore off and on in season 1 and in the season 2 episodes "The Hand of Saint Sebastian" and "Owls.

Appears to be a black canvas bomber jacket with button cuffs, zippered front and zippered pockets with a leather hanging tab or label on the back, leather under the collar and articulated elbows. It has 3 YKK "Doughnut Drop" zipper sliders.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Capture3.jpg

Capture8.jpg

Capture9.jpg

Capture10.jpg

Capture002.jpg

Capture003.jpg

Capture006.jpg

Capture007.jpg

Capture004.jpg

Capture009.jpg

Hi Watts,

No guessing who your favourite character is :)

Sadly my knowledge of fashion is somewhat impaired though I would have loved to be able to help you out. I did, however, want to take this opportunity to welcome you to the board. As you are a fan of Millennium you really couldn't be in a better place than this and I am sure you will not only enjoy your time here but will meet some rather wonderful people along the way.

Here's hoping someone can help you out with your quandary.

Best wishes,

Eth

Thanks Eth, glad to be here.

I was mesmerized with the show when the very first episode was broadcast and I watched each and every one, spellbound. Then it was about a year of nothing.

In 1999 at the age of 23 I enrolled in film school and Fox started playing all the episodes again (in sequence) very late at night. Needless to say I watched them all over again and gained an even deeper appreciation for the show. Every project and short film I made in school was inspired by Millennium.

Then there was quite a lull until the DVD's came out and I'm back at it all over again.

Terry O'Quinn has long been one of my favorite actors and I've twice written to him in Hawaii and both times gotten back personnalized autographed photos of him from "Lost".

Both times I wrote to him I made sure to mention Peter Watts. I asked him when we'd see Lance on "Lost" but of course he didn't answer that. I also made sure to end each letter with "This is who we are".

I doubt I'll ever find this jacket but luckily I know a man who can make me one if it comes to that. I believe the jacket was an older model 'Rainforest' brand jacket but I may never get conclusive proof.

I'm in the process of gathering up pictures of it and I'll be contacting the shows costume designer soon. Hopefully I can get some answers about Peter's jacket as well as franks season 1 jacket. I'll be sure to share whatever i find out.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Oh yeah, incredible website, amazing amount of knowledge here.

Edited by Watts

Hi Watts,

Are you by chance a member of The Fuselage? If you are then I apologise for preaching to the converted but Terry does actually make the odd, brief appearance on the board and either updates fans as to his current activities or addresses some of the queries that have been directed at him. In fact most of the cast of Lost are active at some point so that's two good reasons for checking it out. It is a shame he didn't address the 'Lance in Lost' part of your letter as, I am sure you are aware, a rumour has indeed circulated that Lance was in discussion for a role in the show at some point. Some fans venomously deny that this is nothing but idle gossip whilst others seem firmly convinced that it was leaked from reputable sources. Ultimately, who knows but he wouldn't be the first member of the 1013 alumni to share some screen time with Terry.

Best wishes to you as always,

Eth

I was hoping Lance would make it on the show as he and Terry worked together before and Lance lives or at least lived in Hawaii. I thought it would be a no brainer.

I am not a member of the Fuselage. I'd like to be but right now I belong to 4 forums as it is and it's tough splitting time between them all when you don't have that much time to begin with.

Take care and see you around.