Season identification help please

Rate this topic

Guest Chizzy

Which season has the episodes where: A killer uses a industrial microwave.

Victims are buried alive with mouths and eyes sewn up.

Help will be much appreciated!

Thanks, Chizzy :helpme:

Thanks Graham :oneeyedwinK

I now own season 1 and its even better than i remember, i had only seen those two episodes when aired on TV years ago, i liked them and always meant to look into Millennium further, im glad i finally have.

I would also like to seek the opinions of yourself and others on seasons 2 and 3, Worth getting? As good as season 1?

Again thoughts will be much appreciated!

Thanks

Edited by Chizzy

Guest Laurent.

Welcome to the board!

Are the other seasons worth buying? Definitely! Are they as good as season 1? You'll get a lot of different opinion on this. But I guess that's a good sign, it shows that the series is varied. It's better to see for yourself anyway I think.

P.S. Your avatar is really creepy!!

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

I can only respond with one recommendation, and that is if you like Millennium and what it defines, then you should definitely go out and buy Season's 2 and 3.

Over the last 6 years or so, the forums have contained 100's of topics about the varying differences between the two additional seasons. Rather than go into it again here, I'd recommend you watch them and make up your own mind. Then come here and and hopefully add your thoughts to the collective as it were!

We're very fortunate in having so many members who view the changes both subtle and otherwise with varying viewpoints. Whether you end up liking one, two or all of the seasons, discover and share the full journey of Frank Black and follow him and the rest of the wonderful characters from the show to its conclusion.

Regards,

Graham

PS. Laurent's right, your avatar is wonderfully creepy! And we like creepy here!

My avatar is a screen from "Fire in the sky" alien abduction film based on the apparent true story of Travis Walton, the post abduction eye surgery scene.

Pretty intense, will change if anyones too creeped :sick:

Guest Laurent.

Is that the one with Robert Patrick?

edit: it is! even D.B Sweeney is in there! That's nice 1013 related movie, both in actors and subject matter!!

I remember this movie! I saw it when I was still a kid... it was very creepy, but not particularly disturbing (unlike the particular screenshot you chose! hehe!).

I don't think anyone here has a problem with disturbing or "intense" imagery... it is, after all, a millennium message board!

2nd edit: Fire in the Sky (1993)