Millennium: The Complete First Season In The Post!

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Well that's strange, WHSmith and Woolworths not selling the S1 set from Monday.

I find Play.com to be a very reliable service. They make take longer than Amazon but I like Play.com more. And the benefit with Play is that you pay one price and no P & P on top compared to Amazon.

Guest Demolition Man
man.....that's something I've thought about. Wondering who will have it "in store". I could always count on the X-files being on shelf because it's relatively popular.  But with Millennium I'm not so sure. I'm really hoping Best Buy carries a few copies because I have a $50 giftcard from there that I've been saving for season 1.  If they don't have it Media Play is sure to have it, but probably more expensive.

Circuit City would probably have a good price....if they carry it.

Circuit City is 100% confirmed to be carrying Season 1 in stock on the day of release. Problem is that most stores might get at best 2-4 copies.

(Take it from a current employee who will be opening that day)

• Elders (Admins)
....a little late but "CD-Universe" has a rlease price of just $41.99 on thier website www.cduniverse.com .

...that's definitely one of the cheaper prices out there.

~se7en :ouro:

Hey man, add it to the list would ya? There's a good chappie... Your reward is another episode of Frost which is currently recording. :p

Guest se7en

Hey man, add it to the list would ya? There's a good chappie... Your reward is another episode of Frost which is currently recording. :p

.......oooooooooh, more FROST! :jumping: that old man is turning into one of my fav police characters of all time.

~Thank ye kindly my "old man-brother"- :smokin:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Second Coming

....THOUGH it will be slightly cheaper in it's online store-(due to shipping)-i "think" media play has a price of $44.99 or $45.99,which is more than enough,after taxes,to just use your gift card. the Media play in Hadley,Massachusetts was my "place to go",especially during the cold months. it had 3 of my favorite passions, Books/Music/Movies, all under one roof and at more or less great prices. I still try and go there everytime i drive back to visit family!

~Frank mobile?... :yes: !

se7en :ouro:

Well that wouldn't help me too much since my giftcard is to Best Buy. :cry:

But I'm thinking Best Buy will have it. If not I'll just buy it with some cash from Media Play. Thanks for the heads up on the price.

Guest se7en

....NO PROBLEM.

...well, i have good news and bad news my friend. the good news is that Best Buy will be carrying the Set. the bad news? see the copy/paste from thier website below:

Entire SiteComputersSoftwareMusic -Album Title -Artist -SongMovies -Title -PersonGamesElectronicsCameras & CamcordersHome AppliancesPhones & CommunicationsOffice ProductsResources

Action & Adventure

Anime

Collector Sets

Comedy

Drama

Foreign Films

Horror

General Horror

Comedies

Occult

Vampires

Zombies

Music & Concerts

Musicals

Other Interests

Sci-Fi

Special Editions

Sports & Fitness

Television

Thrillers

Westerns & War

Best Buy > Movies > Horror > General Horror > Product Info

Our Price: $69.99

Free Shipping

Pre-order this item

Estimate arrival time.

Store Availability Coming Soon Select preferred store availability.

Millennium: Season 1 (6pc) : (Full Dub Sub Dol) - DVD

Release Date: 7/20/2004

Studio: 20th Century Fox

Synopsis

Retired serial-profiler Frank Black has moved his family to Seattle to escape the violence and horror he dealt with while working for the FBI in Washington, D.C. Although his uncanny and often unsettling ability to see into the twisted minds of serial killers has caused him much inner torment, Black knows his "gift" can still be used to help protect and save others. For that reason he has joined the mysterious Millennium Group, a team of underground ex-law enforcement experts dedicated to fighting against the ever-growing forces of evil and darkness in the world

...gee, a whole discount of +$10.0! lol. i'd be willing to bet,or at least hope,that the release price will not be the pre-order price! this is the first time i have seen a pre-order price be more than the actual MSRP! sheesh. that price has to be wrong so if your local B.B. does not have it you can always order it from thier website and use your gift card online. -(if that damn price changes of course.)

(SIGH...) ...wish i could help more?

~PEACE,

se7en :ouro:

Guest amnesic
Well that's strange, WHSmith and Woolworths not selling the S1 set from Monday.

I find Play.com to be a very reliable service. They make take longer than Amazon but I like Play.com more. And the benefit with Play is that you pay one price and no P & P on top compared to Amazon.

My local WH SMith's is selling it. And that's in a town of about 10,000!