Exclusive Mark Snow Interview

Rate this topic

Guest Jim McLean

Guest Jim McLean

BacktoFrankBlack: Millennium Group Sessions Special 02 - The Sound of Snow

Most know, but we might as well make an official announcement!

In this special episode of the Millennium Group Sessions, Troy and Jim are proud and privledged to interview Millennium composer Mark Snow, who takes this opportunity to tell you dear listeners about his life, his work and his deep personal love for Millennium. He would very much like to see Millennium come back!

You can download directly here, or subscribe to Itunes and let Itunes download the podcast as soon as its released. Simply go to Itunes store, search for Millennium Group Sessions in their Podcasts and click subscribe.

To download here:

Download our highquality Mp3

Download our Quicktime/Itunes/Ipod compatible enhanced version with images as you listen

Oh Jim, my dear precious Jim, thank you so very much for this. I downloaded the enhanced version and plan on watching it later. I so love Mark Snow's music.

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could work something out with him and/or itunes where forum members only could download "The Best of Millennium" CD here? It sells at itunes for $10.00, and it's the only place that I know of that has it available. It's like there weren't any actual physical CD's made to market, but there is an album with selected scores that can be purchased. Maybe members could at the least get it at a reduced cost, a special price just for us. Unless, of course, some of this is already in the works. Please, if so, update me.

The music from the episode, Force Majeure, to my knowledge, has never been available. Maybe another CD will come out with that score on it. I don't have a clue what the title of it is. Awesome music. Mark Snow, one of the best.