2nd Season Dvd In The U.s.

Rate this topic

Guest Sinestro

Guest Sinestro

Sorry if this has been addressed, I just can't scan every topic and post. ;)

I've searched it out and all I can find is the UK Amazon listing. I'm just curious if it's gonna be out here in the U.S. in September as well.

Gosh, I hope so. *crosses fingers,toes and eyes*

Guest Dixon

While the Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has not yet suggested when we might see the second season box set released in the United States -- nor have they even let on that there might be a second season box set released -- it's expected that the release will take place within a similar timeframe to the Region 2 release. There are no official dates as yet, but I'm fairly confident we will see the set soon after the United Kingdom receives theirs. Time will tell.

Wait and worry, I suppose, as always.

Guest se7en

....20th century Fox U.K. got preliminary dates from Fox/U.S. a while back that, as of now, and subject to change, S2 in Jan/05 and S3 in June/05. this information is posted on our Newspage at MDUK www.millenniumdesktop.co.uk or click the link from this board! make no mistake dear fans as ALL 3 SEASONS WILL BE, 100%, released in the U.S.

...see other threads pertaining to this issue and all will be clear why. there is NO WAY they will not be released. None. Zip. Nada. So there may be a bit of a "wait" but there are certainly NO "worries". All is good.

~keep tuning and keep yourself informed of the latest developements!

~se7en

Guest Second Coming
....20th century Fox U.K. got preliminary dates from Fox/U.S. a while back that, as of now, and subject to change, S2 in Jan/05 and S3 in June/05.  this information is posted on our Newspage at MDUK www.millenniumdesktop.co.uk  or click the link from this board! make no mistake dear fans as ALL 3 SEASONS WILL BE, 100%, released in the U.S.

...see other threads pertaining to this issue and all will be clear why. there is NO WAY they will not be released. None. Zip. Nada. So there may be a bit of a "wait" but there are certainly NO "worries". All is good.

~keep tuning and keep yourself informed of the latest developements!

~se7en

You seem really confident about this. Got some inside info?

Guest se7en

You seem really confident about this. Got some inside info?

:yes_big: ...thanks to Graham. -(and keep in mind that i'm one skeptical S.O.B. when it comes to anything MM>) ...and if i ever get off my ass i'm gonna try and get a few reps from FOX-U.S. to deal/speak with directly so that way we'll have both divisions covered more equelly. ...we'll see what happens.

check out MDUK's news page and you'll find out more of why we're so excited.

PEACE,

se7en :ouro: