1929 antique block- tackle used to hang body Millenium

Rate this topic

Guest Toolman

Guest Toolman

Notice this posted on Ebay as it appears that it is really rare to find Mellenium Props and Collectables:

Here is an excerpt from the full script that details the use of the block and tackle:

[Meanwhile, back at the farm, Willie is celebrating his kills with his shirt off, outside, on his knees and covered in blood.]

[Then we can still see Willie outside as we look out from inside the barn. He is far off in the background as the dead woman, naked, suspended from the rafters in chains by her feet, appears in the foreground.]

[Willie can be seen still on his knees in the dirt, panting and grunting like an animal, crawling around in circles.]

[fade to black]

[polaroid fade up]

[The next morning, outside the Windy Knoll Farm in Wheelock. Several sheriff's department vehicles are on the scene.]

[inside, the camera slowly pans across the interior of the barn, showing the rafters and the chains and rope pulleys hanging down from them. It continues to pan down across the hayloft and down towards the ground.]

[There we see two of the deputies lifting Mary Ann in a body bag onto a stretcher. Frank and Watts stand near the stretcher. Falkner is holding a plastic evidence bag in his hands and fills them in on what they've found thus far.]

Ebay auction of this prop

• Elders (Admins)

Well that is the one of the strangest Millennium items I have seen on Ebay!

The seller seems to have just copied the Broken World profile page from our Episode and Credits Guide, complete with relative url links. :angry:

:blink: That's certainly unique. I'm not sure I could picture it dangling from my ceiling but it's certainly a little something worth having if you an uber-collector.

Would have been nice if those involved in the sale could have acknowledged M-TIWWa as the source of the content out of respect for the hard work that went into creating it. :rolleyes:

Eth

PS I think that's the first time I ever used an eye-rolling smiley.