I Am Dawn

Guest Dawn

I was extremely thrilled to receive a pre-purchased copy of MillenniuM last June for my birthday. Since the copies came in last month I have watched the EP’s with excitement and I’m trying very hard to pace my self as it will be a while until season 2 comes out :p

Some of the things that I remember from when I love the show when it was on the air was Lucy Butler, the darkness and madness theme, Lance Hendericksons awesome performances as Frank Black and the sense of sacredness that the Black Family represent. When the show was on air I maintained a Millennium website and discussion group.

A little about Who I Am:

I live in Downriver Detroit

I am a Pagan and Witch

I am founder of a local origination for Pagans and Witches (https://www.pagancenter.com)

I am the owner of the most popular Michigan Paranormal Research and Urban Exploration website (https://www.ghostzoo.com)

I am married, no children but we have a cat

I am 26 Years Old

Guest Xircuits

:hi-big:

You maintained a MillenniuM website during the running of the show? What happened to it? Is it still up?

Wow, a fan all this time and you just signed up to the board now. I was a little like that. I didn't know about the board until sometime last year.

I'm Vivian. I live in New York and attend a University. I've been a Lance fan since I saw him in MillenniuM back when I was still living in China. Yes, they showed MillenniuM in China. We were always a season behind America. I've been collecting everything Lance ever since. I've got most of his movies successfully converted from VHS to DVD. Thank you Amazon and Ebay!

No the website is no longer up. It was hosted by AOL publisher at the time, I'm well beyond AOL now :bigsmile:

What happened to it? I stoped maintaining it after the discussions grew cold.

I also maintained a X-Files site & discussion grou called Little Green Men