The Illuminati: Out of Chaos Comes Order

Rate this topic

Guest Bad Boy Dazza

Guest Sidewinder

I don't know. There were comments about the project by Kevin Sorbo and there were some other noews but that was all prior to the shooting of the movie. Since then I couldn't find anything new. Not a single pic, nothing. So I'm not sure if this movie even was made. Is there any official confirmation?

Clear Pictures Entertainment has a page for this movie, complete with videos. The copyright is 2009, so we should expect this movie to be released anytime. It doesn't say anywhere a release date. The 3rd video tells you all about the movie. It sure looks like it's going to be a good one.

Clear Pictures Entertainment

Guest Sidewinder

Thanks for sharing the link. There's a little bit of information on director David Winnings website davidwinning.com too but still no "proof"; pictures or videos. To me that's still a little strange even though I would like to see what they wanted to create.