Need Info On A Song

Rate this topic

• 1 year later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Wow, thanks for the link, I had never seen that video before. I do have the CD by Bree Sharp, Cheap and Evil Girl, if I remember correctly, which has that song. I found it in a bargain bin for $2. I also saw her perform the song on a show, although I forget which one. She is indeed very scrumptious. If things fall through with her and David D., she can give me a call any time. :tasty:

Wow, thanks for the I had never seen that video before. I do have the CD by Bree Sharp, Cheap and Evil Girl, if I remember correctly, which has that song. I found it in a bargain bin for $2. I also saw her perform the song on a show, although I forget which one. She is indeed very scrumptious. If things fall through with her and David D., she can give me a call any time. :tasty:

Bliss, it took you 2 yrs to answer my post?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i kinda like seeing my old thraads pop up once in a while

Yes, that's always fun. It's also fun to see posters who were active at the time and haven't been heard of for years, although I think Burnout still posts sometimes. In a couple of years we are going to be saying "Oh yeah, remember that L@the of heavan guy. :oneeyedwinK