New X-files Dvd Out This Summer

Rate this topic

Guest Frank L.

Yes, it's called The X-Files: Abduction. It has the mythology episodes from season 1 and 2 and the first of the 3rd season.

Guest lonegungrrly1121

hmmm, how many ways can they re-release the x files? next we'll have

"the X files: Stand alone" with all the single episodes on, or

"the x files: a shipper's wet dream" with all the MSR episodes on.

wish they'd instead spend their time on a new movie, or a new MillenniuM movie :clapping:

(p.s. i am a huge fan so i'll probably buy it anyway! lmao even though i have every episode like, twice hehehe)

Guest Regan MacNeil

I'm going to buy this set even though I already own all nine seasons of the Files on DVD. According to tvshowsondvd.com, this set includes five new commentaries and a documentary entitled "Thread of Mythology Part 1." I don't know how long the documentary is, but here is a list of the episode commentaries;

Deep Throat commentary with Chris Carter

Little Green Men commentary with David Nutter

Duane Barry commentary with Chris Carter

End Game commentary with Frank Spotnitz

The Blessing Way commentary with Bob Goodwin

Plus, according to Amazon.com, it's only $30. But I do agree they should be working on something NEW instead.

Guest Frank L.

I don't think I will buy it. I think I've spent enough money on the 9 seasons.

I hope the transcipts for the new commentaries will appear on the internet after it's been released. I AM looking forward to the commentary track of "Duane Barry"!

• 2 months later...
Guest zombieromero

The way I see it is that if they can't be bothered to put those commentaries on the full season boxsets as well, then they aint getting a penny of my money.