Fawnia Mondey Joins TIWWA!

Rate this topic

Please join me in welcoming Ms. Fawnia Mondey to TIWWA!  She appeared in several episodes of MillenniuM, including Pilot (2000/The Frenchman), Loin Like a Hunting Flame, and Somehow Satan Got Behind Me.

I recently sent her an invitation to join us here, and she has accepted!  I just approved her membership.  I also sent her a series of questions, and she has graciously answered all of them in an email.  I am going to send her an email to see if I can post the questions and answers to my "interview" here at TIWWA.  If she is okay with that, I will post the "interiew" asap.

As I have mentioned here before, in addtion to being an actress, Ms. Mondey is also a fashion and fitness model, exotic dance instructor, writer, athlete, and has her own line of dance instruction videos, and owns her own dance school.  She is the winner of numerous fitness, nude, and dance contests and championships. She has appeared in numerous TV shows, films, plays, and  several major women's, men's and fitness magazines.

For more information on Ms Mondey, please visit her official website at www.Fawnia.com  Or, ask her yourself when she visits us here!

On behalf of all the Elders and Members of TIWWA - Welcome to the Group, Fawnia!

Regards,

Scott P

Guest Fawnia

Thank you for the huge introduction Selfosophy Psycho.

Glad to see there are so many fans to the show as it was truly one to be remembered.  :thankx-big:

As far as shows are concerned, I am working on my own fitness related show. Info is at https://www.Fawnia.com

If any of you are interested in my videos, please email me first and I will give you a break on the costs.  

Talk to you again soon!

• Elders (Admins)

A very special Welcome to Fawnia and of course our grateful thanks for your participation.

I'm sure all members of TIWWA will joining me in wishing you a warm welcome and also I must say thank you to Scott (Selfosophy Psycho!) for his involvement.

I would of course ask all Members to respect Fawnia and please don't overwhelm her!

Now where's that List of 1000 Questions I wanted to ask... :wink:

Regards,

Graham. :ouro:

Thank you for the huge introduction Selfosophy Psycho.

Glad to see there are so many fans to the show as it was truly one to be remembered.  :thankx-big:

As far as shows are concerned, I am working on my own fitness related show. Info is at https://www.Fawnia.com

If any of you are interested in my videos, please email me first and I will give you a break on the costs.  

Talk to you again soon!

You are most welcome, Fawnia!  And welcome to your first posting!  Agreed MLM is quite memorable!  Thanks for offering the break on your videos to our members, and for joining us!  Please make yourself at home!  Jump into discussion wherever you like!  I am sure folks will be eager to discuss things with you!  But, please remember - no pressure!

Thanks for the "nod", Graham!  I definitely have to say though, it is really exciting to try to get in touch with the cast and crew.  And having Fawnia respond so quickly and enthusiastically to the invitation to join TIWWA, just makes me all the more motivated!

:hands3: Scott