X-File Marathon

Rate this topic

there was a X-File marathon this afternoon on sci-fi showing episodes from Season 9. My question is regarding 4-D, can someone explain this episode for me? i am confused

noticed that Dylan Haggerty was in this episode. He also was in Sacrament playing Richard Green.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
there was a X-File marathon this afternoon on sci-fi showing episodes from Season 9. My question is regarding 4-D, can someone explain this episode for me? i am confused

noticed that Dylan Haggerty was in this episode. He also was in Sacrament playing Richard Green.

Geez, 4-D is a good reason for me to look for X-files on cable once in a while. I remember that I really liked it, but, unlike some of the early Scully and Mulder episodes that I probably saw about a dozen times each, I only saw 4-D once or twice. As I have probably mentioned before, by the time Dogget and Rayes (spelling?) were regulars and Scully and Mulder had more scattered appearances (probably whatever they could manage between other projects and their personal lives), I was already starting to lose interest in X-files to some degree. In addition, they had some ongoing story lines that I didn't care for, such as "super soldiers" "black oil" and "cloning Mulders sister". Anyways, back to 4-D. The only thing I can remember is what is probably pretty obvious to all, and that is that the killer was able to slip into a fourth dimension, which was a parallel existence to ours. The rest is kind of a blur, but the story is a bit confusing and hard to follow if memory serves me right. Still, it was one of the better Dogget/Rayes episodes. By the way, what is up with the name Rayes anyway? Are we supposed to believe that Gish's character was of Hispanic descent? PS, I also tired of all of the morphing scenes in X-files. It's a nice effect, but they got a little carried away. I also really preferred the stand alone episodes as opposed to some of the outlandish ongoing stories.