Boris Krutonog and The Bounty Hunter

Rate this topic

Bardo Thodol

I cannot believe no one has posted anything about this!  And it is my pleasure to be the first!

Actor Boris Krutonog played Russian Detective Yura Surova in Maranatha.  He obsessively pursed the imfamous Russian underworld "judge/settler of disputes", mythologically referred to as Yaponchik (aka The Anti-Christ).  In the episode, Det. Surova is out for vengence against Yaponchik for various reasons (including the death of his partner and the Chernobyl "accident"). For all intents and purposes, his quest for justice and vengence has turned him into a bounty hunter (and an assassin, in Frank's view).

So, when I first saw this in the news the other week, I found it quite interesting, finding out that Boris was in Mexico as a part of a crew filming a documentary on the pursuit and capture of Andrew Luster by the bounty hunter, Duane "Dog" Chapman.

I saw an interview this moring with Krutonog on ABC's Good Morning America.  So, I decided it was time to get this posted.

Here is a link to the article and video of the interview at ABC's Good Morning America website: More Frightening Than Fiction

Enjoy!

Do svedanya,

:hands4: Scott

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Scott,

That was an amazing article and perfect for the Real World Forum as I'm sure Dix will agree.

Really quite amazing. I wish I could watch the video clip.

I never spotted him in Airforce one either and I watched it again a few weeks ago.

Gra.

Has anyone else seen new pieces or articles about Boris' involvement with "Dog" and this whole situation?  I couldn't help but notice it.  I seem to notice almost anything that involves a MLM cast or crew member.  If anyone else noticed this one, please chime in here with us.

:hands4: Scott

• Elders (Admins)

It's not something that would make the news here in the UK.

Hell we don't even have Bail Chaser's, however we certainly have too many Ambulance Chasers! :angryred:

Graham.