This is who we are.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hi all. Glad to have found you. I became a Millenium fan through the Season 7 X-Files episode, "Millenium". I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Millenium feature film. :swingin:

fleX-files

107037978_5c2b7d6320.jpg

Welcome, you share a common thread with members here in that I think most of us are X-files fans as well. In fact, I think I would probably rank the shows as my first and second favorite ever, although I have always kind of leaned to Millennium as number one over the X-files. If I were watching both of them in their primes it would be close, but looking back, I really enjoyed almost all the Millennium episodes, while there were some X-files that didn't do much for me, especially, as I have mentioned here many times, in the final two seasons. I too would love to see a Millennium movie materialize, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Hi all. Glad to have found you. I became a Millenium fan through the Season 7 X-Files episode, "Millenium". I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Millenium feature film. :swingin:

fleX-files

107037978_5c2b7d6320.jpg

Welcome Flexie! :hiya:

I hope you have fun here; there are lots of interesting people here with amazing ideas... :yes:

Catcha on the Board later!

.............. Lathe.

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome aboard! Always good to hear that the X-Files episode Millennium made the grade enough to attract fans to Millennium! I liked the X-Files too, I think most Millennium fans probably do.

I enjoyed reading your Blog too, especially your comments on the new/old BSG - well said!

Welcome aboard! Always good to hear that the X-Files episode Millennium made the grade enough to attract fans to Millennium! I liked the X-Files too, I think most Millennium fans probably do.

I enjoyed reading your Blog too, especially your comments on the new/old BSG - well said!

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to have found you!!!! :yes:

Guest betweenthelines
I became a Millenium fan through the Season 7 X-Files episode, "Millenium". I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Millenium feature film

You're not the only one. Although I was a faithful viewer for the first two seasons (and most of the last one), I forgot about the show until I bought the S7 DVDs and saw that episode. As a result, I ended up purchasing the whole series on DVD.

I also would love to see a "Millennium" film or a miniseries... anything with Frank Black as the main character.