The Mikado

Rate this topic

i rewatched The Mikado today while my son napped. There is a scene in which Roedecker was talking to the fake female victim that was tied up and blind folded. He was asking her if she need someone to make her feel more comfortable. So he asks her if she needed a massage or something. The look he gave therea after was just too funny. I now see why Micheal Perry loves this character

post-569-1150944839_thumb.jpg

Guest MrCox

Sadly enough, "The Mikado" was the last MM episode featuring Roedecker. He was underdeveloped in earlier episodes but here he was simply great. Too bad Zinyk left right at the time when Roedecker finally became a fantastic addition to the show and a great counterpart to Frank.

He was always good for laughs, though. The scene you mentioned is one of his best. But can you also remember his "let's make Giebelhouse deaf" device in "Sense And Antisense" or his "Planet Of The Apes" speech to Peter in "The Hand Of Saint Sebastian"? :rofl:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Sadly enough, "The Mikado" was the last MM episode featuring Roedecker. He was underdeveloped in earlier episodes but here he was simply great. Too bad Zinyk left right at the time when Roedecker finally became a fantastic addition to the show and a great counterpart to Frank.

He was always good for laughs, though. The scene you mentioned is one of his best. But can you also remember his "let's make Giebelhouse deaf" device in "Sense And Antisense" or his "Planet Of The Apes" speech to Peter in "The Hand Of Saint Sebastian"? :rofl:

Excellent references Mr. Cox! :yes:

• 1 year later...
Guest Cancerman

just couple of minutes ago i watched this episode..for the first time.. (yeah, i saw it 10 years ago, but remember nothing since that time)

..so, here's what i want to say..

1. The Mikado is the most intriguing and, i'd even say interesting in this way, episode of MM of those i saw yet.

2. guys! don't you think that character of maniac from this episode was inspired bu the actual murderer Zodiac?!! as for me, it became obvious on the middle of the episode, so i eventually understood that they'll never find the murderer.. and they didn't! --why Zodiac?: his sign, San Francisco, media, neverfound ---what do you think of that?

3. i happened to read that it's the last appearance of Roedecker.. why?? he was so..perfect here! ..at first i didn't like him very much.. not because of his acting or something - he's really good, - but because he was too comic as for MillenniuM series.. after this episode i've changed my mind, and now he's gone? damn, that's not fair..

4. this episode might be a full-length motion picture don't you think? ..not so "Millennium the movie", but some really good thriller - again, like the "Zodiac" by David Fincher.

ok, i guess that's it for now..