The JonBenet Ramsey Mystery

Rate this topic

Since the passing of Patsy Ramsey, i wonder if any new info might come out about what really happen that night of her death.

I always thought that the parents killed her or Patsy Ramsey did, but thats my opinion.

I am curious to know what your all opinions are about her death.

Please Post

Guest SouthernCelt

Although I never delved into the Jon Benet case deeply, I obviously couldn't avoid all the coverage when it first occurred. I had a gut reaction from the appearance and demeanor of her parents that they both knew a lot more than they were willing to say. I always thought her mother looked simply evil in certain candid footage while her father looked lost, fearful and '-whippped.' My intial reaction was such that I simply ignored all the later interviews and appearances of the couple on various newstalk shows; I knew I'd not be of a mind-set to believe their denials of knowledge or involvement.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Since the passing of Patsy Ramsey, i wonder if any new info might come out about what really happen that night of her death.

I always thought that the parents killed her or Patsy Ramsey did, but thats my opinion.

I am curious to know what your all opinions are about her death.

Please Post

Hmm, I posted on this subject last night and my post is nowhere to be found. I guess that's what I get for posting at 1:30 A.M. with a couple of Vodka and Tonics in me. I guess I clicked the wrong button. Anyway, I think I said something along the lines of: unfortanately, I don't think we will ever know the truth.

Guest ein042

I have to agree with Celt. It was hard not to be suspicious of Patsy because of the impression she gave in early interviews. Despite her denials she didn’t seem devastated enough. Probably not the best way to judge someone. Everyone reacts differently - shock, medication. Could she have been protecting someone in her family? Hard to say.

Odd that she didn’t evoke the same sympathy in me that Andrea Yates did.

But that's an entirely different can of worms.