Who I am.

Guest medication77

Guest betweenthelines

Forgiven. Just remember not to do it again, or to do it only when the newbies* deserve it ;).

* = the really new people. For all I know, I'm probably still a newbie at this board.

Guest medication77

I even said I wasnt sure about her yet, I'd hate to see what your like now I've seen some more season 3 and really warmed to her :bigsmile:

Have you thought of auditioning for a new Bond villain after the way you said Mine i could imagine evil cackling etc .

I'll stop now, promise :angel:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
I even said I wasnt sure about her yet, I'd hate to see what your like now I've seen some more season 3 and really warmed to her :bigsmile:

Have you thought of auditioning for a new Bond villain after the way you said Mine i could imagine evil cackling etc .

I'll stop now, promise :angel:

She's still mine... :angry:

And don't confuse PROFOUND appreciation & passion with being 'controlling' my dear Colt! If I ever actually had the miraculous privilege of being in The Lady's company, I assure you I would simply sit there, quietly in wonder, enraptured, absorbed and glowing in her lovely presence! (of course that would be AFTER slipping the drug into her drink...) :doh: