Who I am.

Guest medication77

Guest medication77

Just like to say hi to you all from the UK.

I have been a fan of Millennium since the first pilot was broadcast on itv over here in the 90's and watched the first season religously then as usual Itv decided to screw with the scheduling and i never got to see season 2 or 3.

But in all that time i held onto a few crummy quality tv recordings which got watched to death and then an ex girlfriend found two official Millennium videos in a discount book store and bought them for me and again they got watched to death.

During this time I kept an eye out for anything Millennium related but found nothing until recently I purchased seasons 1-3 on DVD.

This may sound corny but this show is almost like being connected to the main characters I'm only two episodes into season 3 and am still dealing with Frank and Jordan losing Catherine and how brilliant Lance is when he confronts Peter at Jordans School.

Also best theme tune of any tv show.. ever!

I probably have more to say but I wont bore any of you just give you outline of who I am.

Thanks for keeping this show alive and for letting fans have an outlet on the net.

Guest betweenthelines

Welcome to TIWWA. Too bad you didn't get to see the rest of the series until recently. But then, that's what DVDs are for right?

What do you think of Season 3 so far? Personally it's my least favorite out of the three years, but there were some great episodes made.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Just like to say hi to you all from the UK.

I have been a fan of Millennium since the first pilot was broadcast on itv over here in the 90's and watched the first season religously then as usual Itv decided to screw with the scheduling and i never got to see season 2 or 3.

But in all that time i held onto a few crummy quality tv recordings which got watched to death and then an ex girlfriend found two official Millennium videos in a discount book store and bought them for me and again they got watched to death.

During this time I kept an eye out for anything Millennium related but found nothing until recently I purchased seasons 1-3 on DVD.

This may sound corny but this show is almost like being connected to the main characters I'm only two episodes into season 3 and am still dealing with Frank and Jordan losing Catherine and how brilliant Lance is when he confronts Peter at Jordans School.

Also best theme tune of any tv show.. ever!

I probably have more to say but I wont bore any of you just give you outline of who I am.

Thanks for keeping this show alive and for letting fans have an outlet on the net.

Hello, and welcome, don't worry, I'm sure you didn't bore anyone, Millennium discussion and new members is fun stuff that never gets boring. I actually liked the first couple episodes of season three, but I might be in the minority :down: I can say this though, in my opinion, the season really starts to pick up steam starting with "Skull and Bones", and in my opinion, that one kicks off a string of about 8 episodes that are about as good as anything the Millennium series has to offer (with the exception of Human Essense). And yes, I am in full agreement on the theme tune. As you probably know, it was done by Mark Snow, who does some incredible work throughout the series, providing, as far as I know, all of the original music for the individual episodes. As you probably also know, Mark Snow worked extensively on the X-files, providing a large amount of their music, however, I don't know who else, if anyone, worked on the X-files music.

Guest medication77

Thanks all.

I've just had a browse through the other parts of this forum and I think it will take me some time to soak all the information that you have here and make sure I post in the correct place.

in regards to season 3 I'm only 2 episodes in and like what I see so far, though I hope Franks new partner doesnt turn out to be too x files but then I worried about that with Lara Means and they handled her character quite well.

I was hoping to be able to get some of mark snows incidental music but am unable to here in blighty and I'm not sure i trust the legitimacy of gomusic.ru and would rather give the money to Fox or whoever to encourage them to release more MillenniuM goodies.

I'll be having another late night marathon with Frank (Erm...) tonight :rock2:

Welcome to the boards, medication (nice name).

Season 3 is quite a ride. Agent Hollis is a great character, and Klea Scott is a fantastic actress. And if you look in iTunes, Mark Snow has a Millennium album up for sale (not sure if it's available in the UK version of the store).

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Welcome to the boards, medication (nice name).

Season 3 is quite a ride. Agent Hollis is a great character, and Klea Scott is a fantastic actress. And if you look in iTunes, Mark Snow has a Millennium album up for sale (not sure if it's available in the UK version of the store).

Yes, Emma IS fantastic...

And she's MINE!!!!!! :fuyou_2:

Oh, and WELCOME to the board Meddy! I've enjoyed your posts so far, have fun!!!