Greetings from Belgium.

Guest Moriarty

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Well guys, it is my last day at work. Then 2 weeks vacation. I have a small cabin in Holland where I am going. It's a pitty that I do not have internet there so I can't get online. I will be missing the boards the next 2 weeks. However, I have a dvd player so I will rewatch the third season. See you in about 2 weeks. :kickin:

AWESOME!!! Have fun you lucky b@stard!!! :angry: :fuyou_2:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
AWESOME!!! Have fun you lucky b@stard!!! :angry: :fuyou_2:

Have a great trip Moriarty..... L@the, don't you think we could give him a slightly more pleasant send off? :oneeyedwinK

Have a great trip Moriarty..... L@the, don't you think we could give him a slightly more pleasant send off? :oneeyedwinK

Yeah..., I guess so :down:

You are such a damn CONSCIENCE!!!!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yeah..., I guess so :down:

You are such a damn CONSCIENCE!!!!

Yes, I am like "Good L@the" sitting on your shoulder, while JoeM is like "Bad L@the" sitting on the other shoulder. It is like a constant battle between good and evil. :goodvsevil:

Yes, I am like "Good L@the" sitting on your shoulder, while JoeM is like "Bad L@the" sitting on the other shoulder. It is like a constant battle between good and evil. :goodvsevil:

:signlol: Great icon! I haven't seen that one yet!