Lance Movie Alert

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Sc-fi Channel will be airing Sasquatch Mountian Sept 9...9/8CT

on imdb the movie title is listed as Devil On The Mountain

why do they change the titles? i see Sci-fi doing this all the time.

Isnt this Lances third Bigfoot movie?

post-569-1156652409_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, this is another one I want to see. We're getting to that time of year where it's time to pull in the reigns and stop spending money like its going out of style, so I will be looking for programs like this to keep me safely in doors and away from temptation.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Sc-fi Channel will be airing Sasquatch Mountian Sept 9...9/8CT

on imdb the movie title is listed as Devil On The Mountain

why do they change the titles? i see Sci-fi doing this all the time.

Isnt this Lances third Bigfoot movie?

post-569-1156652409_thumb.jpg

I belive the correct way to say it is that this is one of his BIGFEET movies... :yes:

Thanks for the heads up, this is another one I want to see. We're getting to that time of year where it's time to pull in the reigns and stop spending money like its going out of style, so I will be looking for programs like this to keep me safely in doors and away from temptation.

Yep, time to mix one those Bloody Marys (how appropriate) put your feet up and watch that box set of 'Faces of Death' you've been saving...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I belive the correct way to say it is that this is one of his BIGFEET movies... :yes:

Yep, time to mix one those Bloody Marys (how appropriate) put your feet up and watch that box set of 'Faces of Death' you've been saving...

First off, it's Vodka and orange juice. Second, what makes you think I've been saving the "Faces of Death". I put them in the DVD player almost every day, especially when I have company. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest WhiteWolf

I watched this movie, still being called SASQUATCH MOUNTAIN instead of DEVIL ON THE MOUNTAIN, on SciFi last night.

I have seen this movie too WhiteWolf and i found it just horrible. It was so bad i found myself channel surfing and i stopped at Family Guy(reruns). There is a scene with Lance that i swear he is channeling Frank Black. He is standing on a porch? in the dark and his voice becomes so heavy and graggly. Do you remember seeing this WhiteWolf? it gave me the chills

Guest SeanDubh

So, are these three films related, or has our beloved Lance become forever typecast as 'brooding sasquatch hunter'?

Guest WhiteWolf

I only saw part of another one, but no, I don't think they are related. It's tough for anyone to become typecast this late in their career, I think. Something tells me that Lance has a normally large list of options, but I would like to see what kind of movies he turns down as well, just to get an idea about what in the world makes him want to do something like SASQUATCH MOUNTAIN.

I think I do remember that scene on the porch, HPD. And there's another one inside the lodge where he's telling someone a story about what happened to his daughter or whomever (not a lot of very good exposition in this flick), and he was just great. The other actors were wooden and just going through the motions compared to Lance in this movie.