Hello there

Guest Cail

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hello everyone. I´m also new here, and in same situation than Cail is. I watched the show about 9-10 years ago, and recently I bought all three seasons on dvd. And yesterday I finished the season three. What an amazing show that still is..I love it. :yes:

Yes, as I have probably mentioned about a million times now, it is my all time favorite series. The level of interest you still see in the show after all these years will attest to its greatness. I don't know what I would do without my DVD sets. By the way, welcome to the board. :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

By the way, as you mention, the show is quickly approaching its 10 year anniversary. Sometimes it feels like yesterday that I was hurrying home to catch a new episode. Sometimes it feels like forever ago, but it's hard to believe the show first aired nearly 10 years ago. I wonder if anyone will do anything special on the board. If I remember correctly, the show first aired on Oct 25, 1996, so it's less than a month away.

Guest ZeusFaber
I wonder if anyone will do anything special on the board. If I remember correctly, the show first aired on Oct 25, 1996, so it's less than a month away.

There will be a special little something to see on that date, yes.