Hello there

Guest Cail

Hi y'all. Been a huge fan of the series since it was originally aired, couldn't wait for Friday nights. Recently bought all three seasons on DVD, and though I'm disappointed at the lack of special features, I'm still glad to have them. Ten years later and season one is still the best televison programming ever created.

Hi y'all. Been a huge fan of the series since it was originally aired, couldn't wait for Friday nights. Recently bought all three seasons on DVD, and though I'm disappointed at the lack of special features, I'm still glad to have them. Ten years later and season one is still the best televison programming ever created.
Cail...a very hearty welcome to you...glad you found what is arguably the most thoughtprovoking and articulate board on the net. You will discover, in time, that there are many impassioned individuals who reside here. There is a very generous helping of serious and well discussed topics, sprinkled with just the right amount of light-hearted humor (Joe, are you listening?)..

looking forward to hearing what you have to say...

4th Horseman...

Cail...a very hearty welcome to you...glad you found what is arguably the most thoughtprovoking and articulate board on the net. You will discover, in time, that there are many impassioned individuals who reside here. There is a very generous helping of serious and well discussed topics, sprinkled with just the right amount of light-hearted humor (Joe, are you listening?)..

looking forward to hearing what you have to say...

4th Horseman...

nice to know someone thinks i am humorous, are you seeing this Blizz and Lathey?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
nice to know someone thinks i am humorous, are you seeing this Blizz and Lathey?

I have been informed by a reliable and un-named source that the Horseman has taken a bribe from you in exchange for saying good things about you as damage control after the recent release of certain photos on the internet. :eyes:

Guest SouthernCelt

Welcome, Cail. Let the responses to your greeting/introduction be a warning: There are some (who shall remain nameless at this point, they know who they are) that will hi-jack your topics and trade all sorts of banter. :oneeyedwinK There are some of us who never would stoop to such antics, hee-hee-hee.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Welcome, Cail. Let the responses to your greeting/introduction be a warning: There are some (who shall remain nameless at this point, they know who they are) that will hi-jack your topics and trade all sorts of banter. :oneeyedwinK There are some of us who never would stoop to such antics, hee-hee-hee.

I would like to join Southern Celt in expressing my disapproval for the despicable characters he speaks of. Rest assured that there are only a select few who stoop to these levels. Like Southern Celt, I wont name any names, but the initials of a couple to look out for are JM and LOH. :makingeyes:

I would like to join Southern Celt in expressing my disapproval for the despicable characters he speaks of. Rest assured that there are only a select few who stoop to these levels. Like Southern Celt, I wont name any names, but the initials of a couple to look out for are JM and LOH. :makingeyes:

hey i resemble that remark

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Prophecy

Hello everyone. I´m also new here, and in same situation than Cail is. I watched the show about 9-10 years ago, and recently I bought all three seasons on dvd. And yesterday I finished the season three. What an amazing show that still is..I love it. :yes: