howdy

Guest PeterWatts

Guest PeterWatts

I finally got around to purchasing Millennium seasons 1-3 and forgot what a great show this was. the geek in me couldn't resist this forum either....good to be among other fellow Millennium geeks :swingin:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I finally got around to purchasing Millennium seasons 1-3 and forgot what a great show this was. the geek in me couldn't resist this forum either....good to be among other fellow Millennium geeks :swingin:

Welcome my fellow geek. Once again I have to confess to being jealous, as it seems that you haven't watched the series in quite some time and have all three seasons ahead of you. I remember the excitement each and every time I recieved the new DVD sets, usually ordered the same day they were made available. The excitement of watching the series for the first time in about 6 years is no longer there, but I still enjoy watching the DVDs frequently, and rewatching the entire series from start to finish at some point every year. I'm sure you will enjoy the forum almost as much as the series itself. It still ranks as my all time favorite TV show.

Guest PeterWatts
Welcome my fellow geek. Once again I have to confess to being jealous, as it seems that you haven't watched the series in quite some time and have all three seasons ahead of you. I remember the excitement each and every time I recieved the new DVD sets, usually ordered the same day they were made available. The excitement of watching the series for the first time in about 6 years is no longer there, but I still enjoy watching the DVDs frequently, and rewatching the entire series from start to finish at some point every year. I'm sure you will enjoy the forum almost as much as the series itself. It still ranks as my all time favorite TV show.

to tell you the truth, i vaguely remember the show when it was on. I recall watching it and then losing interest in it - i'm guessing this could be attributed to season 3 not quite having the same look and feel as seasons 1 & 2 and the fact that Wong & Morgan left as the producers. but i'm halfway through season 3 and find it surprisingly enjoyable, so yes, I am actually seeing season 3 for the first time.

I must also confess that the X-Files is probably one of my favorites. it's because I was a Chris Carter fan that I latched onto Millennium (& The Lone Gunmen).

Edited by PeterWatts
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
to tell you the truth, i vaguely remember the show when it was on. I recall watching it and then losing interest in it - i'm guessing this could be attributed to season 3 not quite having the same look and feel as seasons 1 & 2 and the fact that Wong & Morgan left as the producers. but i'm halfway through season 3 and find it surprisingly enjoyable, so yes, I am actually seeing season 3 for the first time.

I must also confess that the X-Files is probably one of my favorites. it's because I was a Chris Carter fan that I latched onto Millennium (& The Lone Gunmen).

Yes, I have experienced the same thing in the past, as far as not liking something and then enjoying it later on after giving it another chance. I guess our likes and dislikes are always in a state of perpetual change. I hope you enjoy season three as much as I did. It would be nice to be watching something as good as this series for the first time, but, in a way, I am doing so myself with another show, as I have finally gotten around to "Six Feet Under" on DVD and after season one and two episodes of season two, I am really loving it. I have many fond memories of settling in for new episodes of Millennium that I hadn't seen back in the late 90s. By they way, you are not alone in your love for the X-files. Many of the member here are also fans of XF.

Yes, I have experienced the same thing in the past, as far as not liking something and then enjoying it later on after giving it another chance. I guess our likes and dislikes are always in a state of perpetual change. I hope you enjoy season three as much as I did. It would be nice to be watching something as good as this series for the first time, but, in a way, I am doing so myself with another show, as I have finally gotten around to "Six Feet Under" on DVD and after season one and two episodes of season two, I am really loving it. I have many fond memories of settling in for new episodes of Millennium that I hadn't seen back in the late 90s. By they way, you are not alone in your love for the X-files. Many of the member here are also fans of XF.

I am in the position of watching many episodes for the first time, having only watched the series on tv on and off when it first aired, and to echo your sentiments i am a chris carter fan in all the guises, x-files, millennium, lone gunmen harsh realm !!!!!!!

welcome

Jimmy b

Welcome to the forums and thanks for taking the trouble to find us! :ouro:
I as well welcome you to TIWWA....you will find, with time that, even though the show has long ago shuffled off its mortal coil, its legacy remains strong in the hearts and minds of all of us here...I have been both enlightened and educated by countless members here, in areas i never knew existed...i hope your experiences are similar...welcome and we look forward to your posts...

4th Horseman..

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I also welcome you to this wonderful community. Be sure to browse it all, lots of info here

Hey Joe, I haven't seen you in a few days either. I was just about to start a "where's my homies" post. Rumor has it that L@the was lurking today, so hopefully all my homies will be back soon. :oneeyedwinK