NO JOE, SAY IT AINT SO

Rate this topic

4th Horseman

Guest SouthernCelt

Heard this on the radio news this morning. We (Jackson, MS where I work) came in 17th if I remember correctly which they said was an improvement. I'm not sure what they take into crimes they take into account, but if there's any place worse than here, it's got to be bad there.

Added edit: Well I guess I DIDN'T remember correctly (or the radio newsman misspoke) but Jackson is 42nd, not 17th.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i know all about it, thats why i dont go into the city. Most of the bad crime area is in the city. I live way out in the county

Yes, I live in the Detroit suburbs, about 15 miles from down town and about 5 miles from the outskirts, which is the famous 8 Mile Rd in the Emenem movie. I know that sounds close, but the outskirts are not nearly as bad as the inner city neighborhoods, and I am 5 miles from the outskirts. I see that Detroit is 2nd, and nearby Flint is third on the list. I don't get out to Flint very often, but I have had to drive through, and had some jobs to do out there. Luckily, I haven't had any bad experiences, but it's getting to the point where crap happens everywhere. Just the same, I try to stay away from Detroit and Flint if I can help it.

i know all about it, thats why i dont go into the city. Most of the bad crime area is in the city. I live way out in the county
Thats ok Joe...where i live, Simi Valley California, USED to be the safest city with a population over 100,000 year after year until last year when we dropped a couple...sign of the times my friend...

4th Horseman..

Guest SouthernCelt

I live fairly far out myself but unless you're self-employed in a home-based business, there are no jobs in the rural area, so I have to go into town.