Ho! Ho! Ho!  Happy Holidays to Group members

Rate this topic

Guest Forza

The Millenium Group

The above link contains two links (both below Buzz Aldrin).

The first is a ZIP file containing the Bobby Darin songs "As Long as I'm Singing", "Gyp the Cat", "Goodbye Charlie", "Beyong the Sea" and "Mack the Knife".

The second is a ZIP file containing a single selection: the Prelude from Wagner's Parsifal.  The recording is by the Berlin Philharmonic conducted by Herbert von Karajan, an Austrian who came of age conducting during the Third Reich.  His interpretation is definitive, both in terms of the performance and the Odessa storyline in "Owls" and "Roosters".  Be sure to listen to it every night before bedtime!

All files are in Windows Media Audio format.

Enjoy them for as long as John Ashcroft and the Patriot Act will allow.  Happy Holidays! :santa2:

Guest LauraKrycek
Yay!  I hadn't heard Mack the Knife in so long!  Or Gyp the Cat, for that matter.  I was lucky enough to have the others burned to CDs, but last spring when my computer decided to crash and get wiped, it took off all the hours and hours worth of music I had, and I didn't get any of it back, since I refused to download another spyware-filled media sharing program.  Thanks, Forza!

• 4 weeks later...