An idea for Fox/1013/ChrisCarter

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

They should put an ad for the 1st season of Millennium on DVD in with the Season 9 set! The way they did with other X-Files sets. Maybe this would spark some more interest. However I don't think they're that far ahead in preparing the Millennium sets(if they ever do).

Guest LauraKrycek

That would be cool, should they be making it. Plus I'm sure it would up the sales of their s9 DVDs (which will probably be fairly bleak), as a lot of XF-MM fans will be that much more likely to buy it just to get the supercool MM ad.

Guest WaveCrest

Good idea. They did a similar advertising strategy when the XF "two episodes on one tape" videos were released every few months. You had mentions of the month future releases were out. Don't think they ever mentioned the Millennium video releases in those videos. Was just TXF.

I like the idea what you suggest, Second Coming, as I think it would be a good bridging of the gap between shows - moving on from the end of a DVD release of TXF complete to the start of hopefully all three seasons of Millennium (there ARE plans for Season 1 to come out. Could be late part of this year).

Guest LauraKrycek
Good idea. They did a similar advertising strategy when the XF "two episodes on one tape" videos were released every few months. You had mentions of the month future releases were out. Don't think they ever mentioned the Millennium video releases in those videos. Was just TXF.

Yeah, as well as the episode cards... I've collected a bunch of those, even though I don't own any of the episode tapes (I've acquired them from different sources). I really hope they do something special w\ MM... like in the UK, the cards they put in with those tapes. I just want MM to be available (at least in the US, screw all y'all else :tongue: ), at least, but I'd love for there to be more opportunity for it to be seen, and I'd love for there to be cool toys for me. Ooh! What if they had a box set of all 3 seasons and like a Frank Black figure and ouroborous charm or something!? LOL, maybe in *Laura's* world of the MM DVDs...

Yeah, as well as the episode cards... I've collected a bunch of those, even though I don't own any of the episode tapes (I've acquired them from different sources). I really hope they do something special w\ MM... like in the UK, the cards they put in with those tapes. I just want MM to be available (at least in the US, screw all y'all else :tongue: ), at least, but I'd love for there to be more opportunity for it to be seen, and I'd love for there to be cool toys for me. Ooh! What if they had a box set of all 3 seasons and like a Frank Black figure and ouroborous charm or something!? LOL, maybe in *Laura's* world of the MM DVDs...

like FOX would do something like that. ha! I don't think they would include an action figure. It would be neat if they had commentary tracks for every episode of the show by various people. Of course, I wonder if Chris Carter might disapprove of Morgan and Wong of doing any commentary for season 2 episodes (or never ask them to do any). Pity.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek

Wouldn't it be nice if there were no petty grudges, or "family feuds", as it were, like that? I guess I'll have to be happy with this action figure.

• Elders (Admins)
They should put an ad for the 1st season of Millennium on DVD in with the Season 9 set! The way they did with other X-Files sets.  Maybe this would spark some more interest. However I don't think they're that far ahead in preparing the Millennium sets(if they ever do).

That's an exceptional idea. I hope they do that.

Laura, your link is broken! :blush:

Graham :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
Laura, your link is broken! :blush:

Blerg. I was afraid that'd happen if I just linked to the pic. Well, it just leads to the Frank toy on this page.