Millennium video game - ideas?

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

I'll start this thread off and see what ideas people come up with when I visit the boards the next time:

Some of you here may know that a second X Files video game called "Resist or Serve" is coming out finally in March. This is a silly question as I know what the answer will be, but would you like to see a Millennium video game? I'd LOVE to see one, either as a first-person thriller/adventure game or where you can control a figure of Frank Black walking around the screen.

I was wondering if this is the right folder to post it in.

Edited by WaveCrest

i would love to see a millennium game but i know it would sell horribly.

the only thing i can think of right now is that it would have to have his visions. they could be clues to help you along the way. i think it could be a great game if it had the right gaming company behind it. there is way too many companies that just suck at making games.

19:19

If they took the time to develop a good story with the input and production of people who know the show Millennium it could be really cool.

Do first person that you are Frank Black.

Develop a story line of mysticism, cults, and fringe info based on secret societies, paranormal, and the occult.

Frank has to learn what is going on by interviews with witnesses or suspects. Certain times in the game when he touches an object/person or enters a room he receives one of his "insights/visions".

Have Watts and the entire cast there. Start the story from the last Millennium episode.

A plot line could be:

a. protecting himself and Jordan

b. learning who was killed at Watt's home (I still think it was Andy)

c. teaming up with people who can help him expose the MG

d. while Hollis and the FBI is after him - and then she decides to help Frank

e. meanwhile good ole Lucy is trying to deceive Jordan by befriending her

Heck - I'll buy that game! :grin2:

Guest BlueFlame

I also think it would work out better when they make a RPG out of it instead of a normal videogame.

Maybe someone can kiss up at Squaresoft? :bigsmile:

Guest BlueFlame
wow I like the ideas presented. It could be done in the style of Silent Hill.

Sort of a crossing between Silent Hill and Parasite Eve maybe? Both Squaresoft, and both have things in common...

Guest Justa Fan

It's a great idea for fans...but alas, it would flop in the market

place.

If it was developed it would be a great format for RPG !!

Although.....I would like a FPS !! Can't ya just see Frank with a

BFG chasing Lucy through a deserted farm house? Now that's

entertainment !!

:devil::devil:

Guest SouthernCelt

:p I have to ask y'all the same thing I ask my younger son (and get no reply)--how do you find time to play video games? I have trouble enough finding time to visit this board and really delve into all the threads.

Somebody give me the secret. :praying_big: