Ouroboros Ring On eBay

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek

Cool! There's no way I'd pay that much money for it, but it's real neat. Interesting idea to make it a wedding band... that'd be cool, if two Millenniumites got married. Blood ceremonies and ouroborous rings, woo!

Cool!  There's no way I'd pay that much money for it, but it's real neat.  Interesting idea to make it a wedding band... that'd be cool, if two Millenniumites got married.  Blood ceremonies and ouroborous rings, woo!

:devil::devil01:Yeah...right up my twisted little alley! :devil::devil01:

Guest LauraKrycek

Whoa, randomly decided to search for ouroborous items (had to spell it a few different ways before I got any hits), but look at some of the neat stuff I found!

Ancient Egyptian ouroborous ring (dated 664-392 BC)

Pewter ouroborous with a pentagram in the middle

Ancient Egyptian soapstone ouroborous ring (dated 569-526 BC) -- this one talks about the meaning of the ouroborous a whole lot

Dragon ouroborous sculpture

Another very similar to the last

Salvador Dali's "The Ouroborous"

4 buttons, skulls with ouroborouses around them

I also found two more auctions from the same person as Erin's auction, one for the ring in 14k gold, and one just plain silver. Maybe ouroborous *is* spelled ouroboros, because that's how I spelled it when I found most of that stuff. But I think ouroborous looks prettier.

:Ouro_Large: There's no way I'll be able to afford this...so somebody check this out!

Ouroboros Ring. :ouro:

......oh CRIPES(!!!) i would love to get one of these rings. i think $55 is very reasonable price plus he's almost flawless feedback. I WANT ONE! -(i don't suppose anyone would like to give ole' se7en a slightly early birthday gift,Hmm? :praying::praying::praying: .......... :cry:

se7en :ouro:

......oh CRIPES(!!!) i would love to get one of these rings. i think $55 is very reasonable price plus he's almost flawless feedback. I WANT ONE! -(i don't suppose anyone would like to give ole' se7en a slightly early birthday gift,Hmm?    .......... 

se7en 

Well, yeah, $55 is reasonable, especialy if you have it to spare! It'd be coolif someone wanted to give the ol' Raven a slightly late birthday or Christmas gift, too... :gaba::rofl::angel: