Music from X-Files S.7 Ep "Closure"

Rate this topic

Guest Sting

I was just recently watching the episode closure on my S.7 X-Files DVD set. Does any one have information about the music at the end of the episode, when Mulder is walking amongst the kids? Was this music Mark Snow created for the episode, or was it pulled from elsewhere? I'd love to get a copy of it - such great music.

Is there anyway I can pull just the music off my DVD? I tried the Windows Sound Recorder, but it will do only 60 seconds, while the sequence is about 2:30

Thanks...

Can't wait for that Millennium S.1 DVD set... :) :) :)

Guest chrisnu

The song is "My Weakness" by Moby, from his album Play. Another song from Play "The Sky Is Broken", was used in the episode "all things".

Thank you... I sorta answered the question for myself, by accident. I just bought Play a few days ago, and hadn't had a good chance to listen to it... after I had heard The Sky Is Broken, the next track was My Weakness... At first I thought I was hearing things....

Thanks again for the info... I look forward to posting more here... :)

Guest STILL Mr.Ne'er-Do-Well

I love those two Moby's tracks, and the album Play is one of my all time favorite albums. I think his softer, more haunting music suits X-Files perfectly.

I thought the episode "All Things" was pretty lousy, but Gillian Anderson was right to insert 'The Sky Is Broken' into it. Sets a hell of a mood.

I actually named an apocalyptic short story The Sky Is Broken...but don't tell the lawyers...

Sting, thanks for bringing that up. I absolutly love the music used in that episode....and to learn that it's the same person who did the music for "All things"...ANOTHER of my favorites..... :bigsmile:

I feel like such a idiot... I've never even heard of this guy, "Moby" 'till I heard about him here, and I don't have anything by him. Hmmm...guess I have to go to the record store now....