Newbie Needs Help...

Rate this topic

Guest HZF

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, so let me say hello to all of you members ! Allow me to introduce myself : I'm HZF, I'm from Belgium, I love music (film music, rap/hip-hop, trance/techno, rock/metal), cinema (horror movies, ...), computer, basket-ball, and lots of other stuff...

As a matter of fact, I'd be interested in knowing the name of that wondrous piece of music involving London Bryce (I'm not sure of the spelling, please be indulgent +laughter+), a troublesome yet brilliant student who is incarcerated against his will by, let us say, a 'dead' girl born in 1911 ; there's also this guy who London calls "Ben", who remains in the same cell as his. That 'dead' girl wants London to admit he's just an 'ordinary' guy, just like the others. That is a track that keeps playing as background music, London says it drives him crazy. It might have driven you crazy during the episode as well, for its incessant recurrence is to get on your nerves, but I'm looking for it anyways, as well as the name of the episode. Didn't know exactly where to post this comment of mine, so don't be mad at me if I got it wrong, somehow.

By the way, I also wanted to add this forum is the forum of all forums about Carter's Millennium, it definitely rocks ! :devil01: In my case, I've been a Millennium (and X-Files) fan ever since I saw the first episode on television and I am delighted to see I'm not the only hardcore freak out there ! Dunno about y'all, but I wouldn't by any means want to miss an episode ! Been looking forward to a DVD release of the series too.

Thank you all for your answers. :;):

WELCOME TO THE GROUP!

Ok, the episode you are reffereing to is called "A Room With No View", and is one of my favorites as well. You were close on the spelling. The boy's name is Landon Bryce, and the woman who had taken him prisoner was Lucy Buttler, the recurring Devil/Nemisiss of Frank's. She first appeared in the first season, and was here, in the second, and in one of the third season episodes as well.

As for the music you are referring to, it is called Love Is Blue, and was done by Paul Mauriat & Orchestra.

Glad to have you aboard!

• 3 months later...
Guest SteelyFan

Hey All,

I'm brand new to the site as well, but I have to throw in my two cents. Lucy Butler was actually in 2 S3 Episodes. She made a brief appearance in the upper window of the Sanderson's(?) burning house at the end of Saturn Dreaming of Mercury.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi welcome to TIWWA.

Legion's presence in "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury" assumed the form of Lucas Sanderson, a classmate of Jordan's. Although Frank was initially skeptical of Jordan's claims (she was partially incorrect, because she blamed Lucas's father Will), he investigated the Sanderson home and was attacked. Fortunately, he regained consciousness and escaped before being engulfed by flames. Frank and Jordan watched as Lucas Sanderson stood in the burning home, morphing to briefly assume the appearance of Lucy Butler.

From the FAQ.