Where can I get the screensaver ?

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

Hi everyone !

I´m desperately looking for the MM-Screensaver which was offered on the "Dark Millennium"-Website, "Mr Lott´s Screen Saver". Altough Dark Millennium is back online I couldn´t find to download the screensaver anywhere. Can anyone send me the file ( maybe as a .zip ) or tell me where I can get it ? I hope someone can help me. Thank you.

Alex :ouro:

Alex....Have you been to the "Downloads" section of MDUK and The Millennial Abyss? I'm not sure what screen-saver you're referring to, but if I can, I'll try to help. I know that there were several wallpapers and such at MDUK that Graham had listed as being "Hosted here untill Dark Millennium returns".

• Elders (Moderators)

Hi Raven Wolf !

Of course I´ve been to the "Downloads" sections on both websites. At MDUK the screensaver is still listed under "MillenniuM ScreenSavers", but if you try to download it, a site occours "The Page cannot be found". That´s because the link is still referring to the old address of "Dark MillenniuM" (www.darklaw.org). But the Downloads-Section on the new "Dark MillenniuM"-Address has just the wallpapers listed by Graham as "Hosted here until Dark MillenniuM returns". At MDUK the screensaver shows up as "Mr Lott´s Screen Saver" and has a file size of 7.12 MB. It´s the speech of Mr Lott at the end of season two revealing to Frank that a single life doesn´t matter for the MillenniuM Group. Here is the text from MDUK:

" Mr Lott's Screen Saver from Dark Millennium.

Another excellent, must download Millennium Screen Saver. This time featuring the wonderful soliloquy from Season Two's Finale, The Time Is Now. Spoken by Mr Lott, he reveals to Frank Black that the Group is uninterested in any single individual life, but feels its responsibility lies with the whole of mankind. This file is a large download of 7.12Mb but is well worth it. Use a Down Load program such as Get Right in case you are disconnected.

Specs: 800x600 or higher resolution, millions of colours. Audio and Graphics synchronized on high-speed processor. On slower machines, the screensaver will work fine but will finish the audio before the graphics.

If you have low RAM or too many programs open, the audio may not play. Try closing some programs if this happens. "

It´s the only screensaver which is still not in my collection :bigsmile:

I hope you can help me with that.

Best wishes

Alex,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I still don't know what screensaver you're referring to, but I'll go to MDUK and have a look for it. Also, since "Dark Millennium" has now returned, you might be able to go THERE to download it. I'm realy bad about downloading screensavers. :down: I had to get Graham's help to install the one he made for me. :blush: But, I'll try to help if I can. Go to MDUK and see the link on the first page about "Dark MillenniuM" returning, and follow the link to it, to see if the one you want is there. I'll check out both places and see if I can figure this out for you before tomarrow.... (Though, you may have already gotton it from "Dark Millennium" by then! :p )

Untill tomarrow......

This Is Who We Are.... :ouro:

(P.S. Dumb question... You said this was the only one you didn't have in your "collection". I've only got 3...one of which is the one Graham made for me. I am new to all of this, so this is gonna sound stupid. Can I save a lot of them like you did, and not take up too much hard disk space? :praying: )

• Elders (Moderators)

Hi Raven Wolf,

there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers :grin2: The files of the screensavers aren´t that big, of course it depends on how much harddiskspace you have available. My Computer has a 60 GigaByte-Harddisk, so

one saver more or less doesn´t really matter for it. But it´s good to have a choice...

First of all thank you very much for spending so much time on me :bigsmile: I´ve followed the link on MDUK to the Dark MillenniuM website, but the only Downloads

I´ve found were wallpapers, no screensavers. On MDUK the saver I´m looking for is still listed, I think it was at position three or four, after the MillenniuM Quotes saver and some other one.

The name on MDUK for it is "Mr Lott´s Screensaver" and it shows a picture of the ouroborus with the shapes of some people in the backround. But if you try to load it down

a page occours "the page cannot be found". That´s because it´s a dead link to www.darklaw.org, the former address of Dark MillenniuM. So Dark MillenniuM hasn´t got screensavers to download anymore,

and MDUK has a dead link where you can´t download the saver anymore. I´ve seen the saver some time ago, as Dark MillenniuM was still at darklaw.org. When you play it you see some surreal scenes with shapes moving

and the ouroborus spinning and you hear a voice-over from Mr Lott of the MillenniuM Group. It´s his speech to Frank from the episode "The Time is now", saying that the Group is working for a greater purpose, so a single life can´t be worth risking it.

Hope you can go along with that. Thank you for your patience.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

You are correct in that the screen savers have dissapeared from the new Dark MillenniuM site. I don't know if this is an oversite or temporary sitution but for now I've uploaded the file, "Mr Lott's MillenniuM Screen Saver" to MDUK's MillenniuM Screen Savers Archive. It's currently uploading and will no doubt be available when you read this.

This file and the wallpapers may have to be removed at the request of Dark Law in the future. I advised them that I would host the files as a courtesey but never received a reply at the time.

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

• Elders (Moderators)

Hi Raven and Graham !

Thank you so much for your help. I immediately downloaded it. Hope I can be as helpful as you anytime you need something.

Best wishes to both of you