Talking to Dog

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Guest betweenthelines

Information found on the Sci-Fi Channel's official website:

Moviehole.net reported that John Cusack and Hilary Duff will team for writer/director Mark Roper's SF film Talking to Dog.

Described as a cross between Mad Max and Blue Velvet, the Remstar Distribution movie is set in two small communities in a post-apocalyptic future in which humans have suffered from global warning and women have lost the ability to have children. A young man arrives with the ability to communicate with the dead and learn the secrets of the past.

The film is set to shoot before mid-year and will also star Rodrigo Santoro, Tom Conti, Joe Anderson, Lance Henriksen and Steven Berkhoff. Alan Robinson and Neil Dunn produce.

I've got Pumpkinhead 2 ready to watch on DVD plus another film with him in that I can't recall the name of, something involving aliens in a wood and a lorry driver!

Is it Sasquatch...? I watched it, and it's in the woods with a bigfoot/alien/beastie/predator thing... take LH out of the picture and the film's rubbish, but he's fab. In fact the only decent moment of the film is his 4mins on his own with the beast

• Elders (Admins)

Ah, yes it is but its not called that. Its called Devil on the Mountain but I checked at IMDB and its called Sasquatch on there. It was the UK version of Sci-Fi Channel earlier this week. Not seen it yet but it kinda reminds me of The Untold. Welcome to TIWWA!