Woman kills her 5 children.

Rate this topic

Guest Moriarty

Guest Moriarty

You mean she is purely evil? I don't buy that 4th. She had to have some triggers I suppose. Unless she's some kind of Lucy Butler...

Edited by Moriarty

• Elders (Moderators)
(...) no word on the "Call the cops" writing on the door. I wonder if they ever find out who wrote it...

Could the writer have been one of the children?

Guest Moriarty

No, it wasn't from one of her children. Turns out that she wrote it aferall. There is more clarity on the case now. The woman wrote a letter and walked to the house of her friend an mailed it. Then she returned home and made a stop at the local supermarket to buy a knife. When she arrived home she told her 5 kids that she would call them upstairs one by one to give them a present. She killed them all, one by one and then wrote the cop thing on the frontdoor. Then she walked back in the house and tried to kill herself by stabbing her in the breast. This is how the police found her after her friend alarmed them once she read the letter the mother mailed earlier in the day. It must have been a real massacre because the agents who went in first need psychological assistance. As do the hospital people who picked up the corpses. Millennumistic isn't it? Anyway, they know how it happened but the big question is still not clear. Why did she do it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alfss

Why did she buy a new knife, instead of using the old ones?

Wonder in what order she killed the children? There had to be an order...

And she could've killed them while the others watched...but didnt do that, why?

Interesting thing. But I guess we'll never get to know the reasons and details.