X-Files/MillenniuM Crossover

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

Chris Carter once stated that MM and TXF are set in one universe, meaning Frank Black, Mulder and Scully are living in the same world. The Episode "MillenniuM" from TXF left no doubt I think :gaba: and of course Jose Chung appearing in both shows. But if that is right they couldn´t actually use actors from one show to appear in the other one as another character. But they did this a few times.

Like Eugene Victor Tooms from TXF is the Polaroid Stalker in MM, or Lara Means appearing in "The Field where I died" (I use the characters names, of course).

Even the manifestation of Legion who works for the Group in Season 3 shows up in "All Souls" from TXF. But this time he is protecting, not killing :grin2: Or Peter Watts in The X-Files-Movie. Of course this is not a super-serious topic, but what do you think about it ? Should they have used other actors, not familiar ones of both shows ? Have I forgotten someone ?

Alex :ouro:

Guest A Stranger
Chris Carter once stated that MM and TXF are set in one universe, meaning Frank Black, Mulder and Scully are living in the same world. The Episode "MillenniuM" from TXF left no doubt I think :gaba:  and of course Jose Chung appearing in both shows. But if that is right they couldn´t actually use actors from one show to appear in the other one as another character. But they did this a few times.

Like Eugene Victor Tooms from TXF is the Polaroid Stalker in MM, or Lara Means appearing in "The Field where I died" (I use the characters names, of course).

Even the manifestation of Legion who works for the Group in Season 3 shows up in "All Souls" from TXF. But this time he is protecting, not killing :grin2:  Or Peter Watts in The X-Files-Movie. Of course this is not a super-serious topic, but what do you think about it ? Should they have used other actors, not familiar ones of both shows ? Have I forgotten someone ?

Alex :ouro:

What about the X-Files episode "Kill Switch" playing in "Human Essence?" :smokin:

Guest Legion

I remember when the X-Files first season first aired, there were semi-serious rumors about an X-Files-Twin Peaks crossover.

X-Files... MillenniuM... demons sharing the same world as structured organizations... HMMMMM

:ouro:

Guest chrisnu

Actually, the woman who played Toby's girlfriend in "Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me" was Col. Budahas' wife in "Deep Throat", the first official episode in the first season of TXF, but not the Pilot. Yes, I am a nitpicker.

Guest Dixon

An X-Files/Twin Peaks crossover certainly would have been interesting, particularly considering that David Duchovny portrayed crossdressing DEA Agent Dennis/Denise Bryson on the latter.

I never mind when there are actors from any of the 1013 series making appearances in the different shows.  I kind of like that the 1013 crew did that.  To me, that is just part of the underlying fun of the shows to realize this.

My thoughts exactly. To me, seeing actors pop up in other 10-13 shows, as well as the running 10-13 joke, just gave the whole thing a friendly feel, like it was one big family having fun! :thumbsup_big::yes_big:

• 4 months later...

apologies if this has been mentioned before;

Just been watching some of my old XF dvds, and came accross a little crossover, in "Musings Of A Cigerette Smoking Man", during part 2 (the MLK bit), CSM and a variety of people are discussing ways of killing / disgracing MLK. One character in this scene is J Edgar Hover, and its the same actor who played him in MLM's "Matryoshka". what really cought my attentiond was that his aid, is also the same guy who was working with Hover in "Matryoshka" too, Clyde Tolson. :tasty::ouro: