millennium dvd release?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

What is the normal time between when a dvd is announced and when it is released? I'm just getting impatient and trying to guess when the release could be. I'm really interested to see if the U.K. gets it before the U.S. does. I'm just dying to hear something about all this. It's killing me wondering what the coverart will look like and how the packaging will be. As well as what extras will be included and if it will be in widescreen or fullscreen.

• Elders (Moderators)

I think you can´t tell that for sure. It depends on the company giving informations to the public. For example, to stay with FOX, you can already pre-order the original Star-Wars-Trilogy-DVD-Box and there is a link on the FOX-site for it, although it will be released in September. There is even a picture of the artwork available. For MillenniuM, which is (hopefully) going to be released on the 12th of July, a few months earlier, there is no further information available at this time. In the past there have been DVD-releases, where more informations of the content were given to the public only a few weeks before its release. So maybe exact information considering the MM-Box will be available in June first. So I guess we all have to wait...worry...I care... :ouro:

Guest se7en

......if it means a more comprehensive package may they take all the time they need to release it here. but,yes,it would be nice to have at a modicum of info regarding this release. TO SAY THE LEAST! LOL!

se7en :ouro::smokin:

Well....call me cynical...but I'm just amazed that it's getting released AT ALL! I mean, this IS FOX we're talking about. The same ones who canned it in the 1st place! :angryred:

O.K. I feel better now that I got that off my chest! :bigsmile: